So who's watching the late game

chris98251

Reaction score
Dallas and Washington, who is watching the game? I know there already is a preference thread but watching this game for us as looking at what we think we can exploit.

I know we beat Dallas here but they are nit the same team we played either, Washington for seeing what we think we can do on offense and what we can take away on defense.

Thoughts as we go forward appreciated since this can matter as far as looking forward and what we think Pete and staff will do.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I gotta work. I'll have it on in the background. I'd kinda rather play another rookie QB in the playoffs.

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm watching and hoping I can call my old boss in the morning and tell him

LONE LIVE TONY ROMO

Which means I'm hoping he throws 3 interceptions, fumbles the ball twice one for a score against him, and just in general gets the crap kicked out of him.

:th2thumbs:

bingotown

Reaction score
It's 15 degrees out side. Staying in to watch the game seems like the smart thing to do.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Watching, dallas looks inept and soft so far. Cold weather does not suit them well.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
The Radish":20rse7kv said:
.......LONE LIVE TONY ROMO

Which means I'm hoping he throws 3 interceptions, fumbles the ball twice one for a score against him, and just in general gets the crap kicked out of him.

Well he's already thrown 2 picks and there's still 5 minutes left to play IN THE FIRST QUARTER. Dude just flat out chokes when the pressure is the greatest. Brutal, absolutely brutal.

toadie_uk

Reaction score
Hope cowboys blunder their way to a win. Anything that shows the world RWIII>RGIII is good for me

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I don't really see how Washington's receivers could get open on our secondary, they like a lot of slants and crossing routes but the Cowboys are playing soft all the way around, scheme and attitude right now. Skins are getting free releases off the line.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
toadie_uk":38d1v3bc said:
Hope cowboys blunder their way to a win. Anything that shows the world RWIII>RGIII is good for me

are you joking me? These are the exact kind of routes that give us hell, that and screen plays. RGIII/shanahan is a bad matchup for us.

The Radish

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2e0zmt06 said:
The Radish":2e0zmt06 said:
.......LONE LIVE TONY ROMO

Well he's already thrown 2 picks and there's still 5 minutes left to play IN THE FIRST QUARTER. Dude just flat out chokes when the pressure is the greatest. Brutal, absolutely brutal.

True enough but he got out of it without giving any points. Sometimes if he can get his breath back he winds up knocking the crap out you.

toadie_uk

Reaction score
whoops, irony, qouted the wrong guy to accuse him of quoting the wrong guy... its 2am here, cut me some slack!

otter

Reaction score
Go Cowboys. Cause I would rather play in Dallas, where it's warmer...against Romo (who can't win in the playoffs) than I would play against RGIII in Washington, in the cold against a zone-read. But, the real reason is I would rather go to Dallas and get to wear our BLUE uniforms than go to Washington and wear our white uniforms. We always win in blue...so GO COWBOYS

The Radish

Reaction score
Jeez I thought the play clock had run down about 2 seconds before the snap.

Have to give him credit for keeping that going long enough to get a guy open.

Latest posts