Congratulations, Russell Wilson!

The Radish

Reaction score
We need to bench him and get someone decent in here.

Missing 4 passes in that game,,,,,unforgivable!

:sarcasm_off:

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Unreal his numbers turned out that well considering how little help he was getting early on.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
When I saw that stat line I was absolutely surprised. I would have said 12/23 for 168 yards based on the beating he was taking and the duress he was under. It was nuts.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
falcongoggles":36hct4i8 said:
When I saw that stat line I was absolutely surprised. I would have said 12/23 for 168 yards based on the beating he was taking and the duress he was under. It was nuts.

This was my reaction exactly.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I'm missed most of the game but am wondering whoTF was giving up all those freaking sacks. I could care less who's DL we're playing..that's hideous. Epecially when we have an slippery QB who's already helping them out a great deal.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2gb5ayqm said:
I'm missed most of the game but am wondering whoTF was giving up all those freaking sacks. I could care less who's DL we're playing..that's hideous. Epecially when we have an slippery QB who's already helping them out a great deal.
It was a collective effort today.

BeerHawker

Reaction score
His season passing rating moves over 100 after today, and he sneaks by Matt Ryan and Tom Brady on that stat into 5th overall. Not bad for a rookie.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
We need to improve on the aspect of getting the ball out faster. That might be on Bevell or RW or both but that is the best way to negate an over aggressive pass rush. That and a good screen execution. I'm very confident that is something we will see in the future.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RichNhansom":9f6ure5w said:
We need to improve on the aspect of getting the ball out faster. That might be on Bevell or RW or both but that is the best way to negate an over aggressive pass rush. That and a good screen execution. I'm very confident that is something we will see in the future.
It was much better in the 2nd half cuz they used misdirection rollouts a lot. Slowed their pass rush a bit....FINALLY!! And I'm with you on the other 2 factors, especially some damned screen passes.