Good game, guys.

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Hard fought, went 60 minutes. The Hawks made a couple of plays that ended up being the difference.

Good luck in the playoffs.

Looking forward to next year.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Rams are definitely on the right track fisher is a top notch coach!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Thanks, bro. You guys are definitely heading in the right direction. Kudo's to your sack attack, and we knew about it before the game, but looks like something needs to happen on our OL to improve the mediocre-at-best pass pro.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
The Rams defense is good and Fisher's a heck of a coach. If you guys can get some consistency on offense you can be scary good.

sutz

Reaction score
Thanks Avenger! Good game for you guys, too. Your team is an up and comer for sure. I kind of hate having Jeff Fisher in my division. :)

Pstark3

Reaction score
Rams know how to play the Hawks. it'll be a good rivalry for years to come.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
You've got a hell of a defensive line over there, and a smart game plan to stop Wilson. See you next year.

The Radish

Reaction score
Thank AR, a long painful game.

Do we argree that the officials league wide are becoming more aware of the spotlight?

:les:

chris98251

Reaction score
Good game, scary thought is your defense is good and getting better, you have all those draft picks and I know that Fisher is going to load up on the offense side with key positions. Next year will be a tough 3 way battle.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Plus you have a ton of first and second rounders via Washington. NFCW will be the premiere division next year (if not this year).

Looking forward to a renewed rivalry avaneger.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Thanks AR. Don't think you guys have the QB to get you over the hump. Bradford gets very erratic at even a hint of pressure. Love your head coach and defensive line though.

hawker84

Reaction score
not happy with your team forcing my blood pressure up on a so called ho hum game, meaning nothing on the line.. but i'll take this win, not pretty, but it showed me this will be an extremly tough division for the next few years.. uuuuggghhh

Seeker

Reaction score
Three teams in the playoffs for the NFCwest by next year. and the cards arent as off as you think with even a tjack under center.

drdiags

Reaction score
I think Bradford is good enough to get the Rams where they need to go. He looked a whole lot more steady than he has the first two times he played here.

Congrats Rams and thanks for the kudos. I suspect the NFCW will have 4 teams with dynamic defenses. The Rams offense needs to continue to mature but I think they will. Your coach is battle tested and should keep them out of those disastrous 2-4 win seasons.

Looking forward to the division games over the next few years. May start keeping my season tickets to those games and giving the rest to my son. Later AR. Tell Mama Ram we send our regards, been awhile since I have checked out ClanRam.