Sapp on crack?

Renohawk

Reaction score
I reviewed NFL video and Warren Sapp said Seahawks wont go far as R Wilson struggles on the road and throws way too many interceptions. Yes indeed he struggled at the beginning, what rookie wouldn't. However, in his last four road games, he's been pretty stellar.

Completions: 83
Attempts: 122
Yards: 958
TD: 7
INT: 1

ensett

Reaction score
Overall he averages 1 interception per road game. That will never be too many. Then factor in 1 was only picked because it went through a receivers hands, one because McCoy fell down, 2 were hail marys on the last play of the first half. Wilson has some of the best ball security in the entire league.

themunn

Reaction score
it annoyed me that he said "we know the defense travels well, the running game travels well"

well where did they travel to when they were supposed to go to Miami?

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Sapp may have been a great DL, and he is an entertaining guy, but as for Knowledge of the game, or overall intelligence, I don't rate him very highly. The guy isn't stupid, but he just isn't that bright.

pinksheets

Reaction score
themunn":35apurhx said:
it annoyed me that he said "we know the defense travels well, the running game travels well"

well where did they travel to when they were supposed to go to Miami?
:lol:

Reaneypark

Reaction score
He sounds like a guy who looks at the stat line and probably only saw the Green Bay and San Fran games.

VaporHawk

Reaction score
I have to wonder how much is him and how much he is spoonfed stuff to say. Faulk seems more researched even when he is skeptical of the Hawks.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Talking heads don't actually spend their time analyzing. They spend their time collecting paychecks and entertaining the audience.

Guys at football outsiders spend their time analyzing.

At the same time it was a round table and all generic opinions need to be addressed. we got a lot of love there though.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Probably the same deal as Irvin got when he was told he had to bury one of SD or SEA on Halloween. What they say isn't always their 100% real feelings. A ton of what is said is said to start discussions like this one. Take it all with a grain of salt.

pehawk

Reaction score
Will I":32o0oalc said:
He did his job. We're talking about him right?

Ding, ding, ding.

Don't tell our girly fanbase that. They loves he said she said stuff. Without it, there wouldn't be seahawks.net.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Sapp's cool to listen to in general with all of his jabs and comebacks, but in that case I wish he would have spent more time watch game film or even examining the sharp downward trend in Ints after the fluke game against the Rams.

Latest posts