Do you WANT the Hawks to Win the NFC West?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • grizbob wrote:
    The Radish wrote:Sorry but I'm past all this "what if" bullshit.

I WANT the Hawks to win the next game they are playing until there are no more games to play in this season.

Is that clear enough?

:141847_bnono:

I understood it, which should worry you Les :shock: :mrgreen:

Oh man,,,,, :cry:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Would there be a sweeter victory this season than going to Green Bay and putting a San Francisco style beating on their asses?
    themunn
    NET Veteran

• The falcons are definitely a better match up, but I'm not turning down a division crown and hanging the flag from the rafters. And i want our young guys (and fans) to experience a home playoff game
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

• Scenario B. Rewards the team and fans for a great season.

Scenario A is more likely and if this team is as good as we all think, they get to show it by winning on the road in an amped up playoff environment.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• AbsolutNET wrote:The falcons are definitely a better match up, but I'm not turning down a division crown and hanging the flag from the rafters. And i want our young guys (and fans) to experience a home playoff game

:13: :229031_victory: :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

• I gotta say, I don't really get why everyone thinks it will be all that much easier to win in ATL than in GB. I'm not buying all this "paper tiger" crap, the Falcons are a damn good team.
    Football Outsiders wrote:The Seahawks have a third-and-long defensive DVOA of -102.1%. Seriously, when Seattle knows you have to pass, you are completely terribly, violently screwed.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:48 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information