Today is the Day

Largent80

Reaction score
To all of you that have known me for years, I'm sure you are shocked but today is my wedding day !!!!

Of course I'll miss the game, and will DVR it, so hold down the fort for me will ya?

Thanks for all your well wishes and......

GO HAWKS

hawktawk

Reaction score
Where are your priorities? Congratulations on this special day to you and you're beautiful bride. May the future shower the newlyweds with many beautiful children who all grow up healthy, wealthy, and loving the Seahawks.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Congrats...

Here's to you enjoying a DVR'd beat down later and a double celebration.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
It's good that you were able to save yourself for this special day.

Go Hawks!

Riley12

Reaction score
Congratulations to you and your new bride! Have a terrific day!!

NoChops

Reaction score
Mazel tov!

So you are going to dvr the game so you can have the roar of the 12th man behind you as you start the honeymoon?...good thinking.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Gongrats Largent!

Today is my 7th anniversary. My wife and I will clink beers to you and yours at the Clink!

Best of luck my friend!

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
so she is ruining your life already. lol congrats man hope the 2 of you enjoy everything that today and the future brings also. the butt whoopin we are about to watch today.

grizbob

Reaction score
Largent80":1vodox5m said:
To all of you that have known me for years, I'm sure you are shocked but today is my wedding day !!!!

Of course I'll miss the game, and will DVR it, so hold down the fort for me will ya?

Thanks for all your well wishes and......

GO HAWKS

It's the end of the world as you know it Rob, :D but seriously, congratulations :thirishdrinkers:

VaporHawk

Reaction score
I won't believe it until I see it! You can still get away!

Congratulations!

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I can see it now ...

Rob is standing at the altar listening to the vows being read (all the while having a covertly hidden earpiece listening to the game). At the moment the minister says, "And do you take this woman to be your lawful wedded bride" -- Steve Raible wildly calls "Touchdown Seahawks!" ... and (caught up in the moment) Rob starts jumping up and down and celebrating in front of the entire congregation.

In all seriousness, congratulations to you and your new bride. I'm assuming that the Wedding Cake and church are decorated in Seahawks colors?