Wow. St. Louis fans really hate us, too.

OP
OP
Fox0r

Fox0r

Reaction score
ProckHawks":3xmz3zhm said:
you shocked? At one time the Seahawk vs Rams was a good grudge match. Pretty sure more then just the Tards, Whiners and Lambs fan base dislike us.

Not particularly. From what I read on the internet, it's like every fanbase outside of Seattle hates the Seahawks.

bellyfat

Reaction score
Ahh Cortland Finnegan and the classless Lambs. Their fan base is really bitter their QB aint half as good as Russell and that we get to play in January. Cry some more.

MrCarey

Reaction score
I post on a lot of boards. A LOT of fans of other teams don't like us. When teams start doing well, the hate comes with it.

ProckHawks

Reaction score
I like it. We're in the news and the East coast media has taken notice and talks about us quite a bit. I love it. Ever since week 3 maybe even after week 2, after we smashed Dallas. The Hawks have been discussed and talked about by everyone and anyone who talks football.

“Trust gets you killed, love gets you hurt and being real gets you hated. This team is full of real good players who can really lay you out. So dear haters, since your talking behind our backs, feel free to kiss our ass.”

Sherman.

pinksheets

Reaction score
I'm glad that the types of bullshat homophobic slurs I've seen on 9ers forums and now Rams forums aren't tolerated by the admins here. Don't get that crap, it's 2012, but I guess they're still living deep in the past when their teams were relevant.

bellyfat

Reaction score
Yeah and you'd think the 49ers would be more sensitive to the LGBT community. Oh well, let's not stoop that low.

Pstark3

Reaction score
MrCarey":rhl1fj4d said:
I post on a lot of boards. A LOT of fans of other teams don't like us. When teams start doing well, the hate comes with it.
I like that part. the part i dont like is the bandwagon.

Tattooedseahawk

Reaction score
The Bandwagon doesn't bother me as who really knows who is here just for the good times and who will be here 20/30 years down the road. I won't judge as long as one is here for the right reasons.

As for the Rams, I could care less how they or any other club's fans view the Seahawks.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Throwdown":1or1y3mn said:
Lol how long is it gonna last when that team ditches them to go back to LA?
Rams fans will probably just be happy that the games wouldn't be blacked out in STL anymore. :lol:

RedAlice

Reaction score
pinksheets":vh7kaau5 said:
Throwdown":vh7kaau5 said:
Rams fans will probably just be happy that the games wouldn't be blacked out in STL anymore. :lol:

Rams have only had 9 blacked out games since the move to St. Louis in 1995, and none since 2009.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
RedAlice":1br6wz4j said:
pinksheets":1br6wz4j said:
Throwdown":1br6wz4j said:

Rams have only had 9 blacked out games since the move to St. Louis in 1995, and none since 2009.

You mean you won a superbowl back in 2000 and were still getting games blacked out after that?

Pretty lame and apathetic fan base you must have.

BuffaloHawk

Reaction score
All 5 of their fans hate us I guess

Completely irrelevant team. SHOULD be the team that moves to LA. Nobody cares about them.

sutz

Reaction score
Considering that not too long ago we beat them like 8 or 10 games straight, I guess we earned it.

:mrgreen:

BadGuy711

Reaction score
BuffaloHawk":29cyn9vl said:
All 5 of their fans hate us I guess

Completely irrelevant team. SHOULD be the team that moves to LA. Nobody cares about them.
It's LA's team in the first place. And if I was a betting man, that's the team I would put money on to move there. The owner seems to be doing nothing to reassure anyone that he plans on staying.

Ah who I am kidding? I just want them to move to LA so we have one less Eastern Road Trip a year.

Latest posts