Walter Thurmond still not on IR

kearly

Reaction score
At least I can't find any news of it other than WTIII's cryptic tweet the other day.

When the Seahawks IR players they usually don't delay on the decision. Maybe they are waiting until Monday to force the Rams to study up on Thurmond this week?

Or maybe this is a case of Seattle telling Thurmond that he won't play unless injuries strike Lane/Maxwell/Trufant, since Carroll (rightfully so) is adamant about not letting corners play if they aren't at 100% field speed.

The Radish

Reaction score
Hey Kip I didn't think the team mentioned IR for Thurmond at all, rather that it was a tweet from him saying he thought he was done for this year.

Entire thing has seemed kind of bizarre to me.

:les:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Maybe Thurmond was just playing with us all and when he said he's done for the year he meant 2012.

2013 will be the year of Thurmond 3. Starts in the playoffs.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Of course it's official.....the people of Seahawks.net have already spoken. Of course, if the team went by how the people here think, we wouldn't have our two Pro Bowl offensive linemen on the team anymore.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Seems likely that when Browner returns to the roster on Monday, Thurmond will go to IR.