Can you scan and email tickets?

Thatpersson

Reaction score
My dad just got some tickets from work for the rams game tomorrow. Does anyone know if they can be scanned and emailed? I can meet him if we each drive for about 2 hours to meet up, which I will do, but I was hoping we could maybe scan and email them.

Does anyone know if you can scan and email tickets?

Riley12

Reaction score
I don't see why not. All you need is a legible bar code.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I don't think that will work. They either look for the original ticket, or a print out of an electronic copy that ticket master sends you. If they start accepting photocopies of a ticket, I am sure it will create lot of confusion. I am just saying based on thinking logically. The last thing you want is to go to the stadium and be turned away because of this.

Traxs

Reaction score
seahawks08":3nsu68zt said:
I don't think that will work. They either look for the original ticket, or a print out of an electronic copy that ticket master sends you. If they start accepting photocopies of a ticket, I am sure it will create lot of confusion. I am just saying based on thinking logically. The last thing you want is to go to the stadium and be turned away because of this.

I agree with this guy. I doubt it work. I don't really understand why you need to do that anyways. If you and your Dad are going together, and he has the originals, why do you need scanned copies? Unless you aren't actually going together...

nsport

Reaction score
If he bought them from a season ticket holder, they have the option to "forward" the tickets to any email address through their Seahawks Account. That would be the best thing. When that happens, the original hard tickets bar code becomes invalid and the new emailed PDF tickets are the only valid bar code.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I woudl bet that you can. Like Riley said, its all about the bar code. You can email and print and use tickets from ticketmaster, so there's no reason you shouldnt be able to scan and print regular tickets. After all, the bar code remains the same.

I would call the Seahawks ticket office to be sure though.

Traxs

Reaction score
Well, I came across this. Do you have hard tickets?

HARD TICKETS vs. TICKETFAST E-TICKETS
In recent years, the print at home TicketFast ticket has become more common and it does have some advantages. TicketFast tickets can be e-mailed to you in a .PDF format for you to print out at home on your computer. This is great if the show date is close … you won’t have to pay for express shipping. If you lose your e-tickets, you can just print out more copies. But beware, because this flexibility has a major downfall.

TicketFast tickets can be printed out over and over and over again. If multiple copies of a TicketFast ticket are printed, only the first one to be scanned at the concert venue will admit entry. All the other copies will be worthless. An unscrupulous seller could potentially sell the same ticket to dozens of people. This is why it is important to deal with reputable, established sellers on eBay. Most sellers who sell TicketFast tickets are honest people and are selling legitimate tickets.

To avoid problems with TicketFast tickets, I would ask the seller if he is the original purchaser of the ticket. When Ticketmaster sells a TicketFast ticket, the buyers name appears on the printout. If you are buying your e-ticket from someone who bought it from someone else who bought it from another guy who bought it from their cousins girlfriends brother, there is NO WAY to verify it isn’t one of those bad duplicate copies. Stick with buying TicketFast tickets only from the person whose name appears on the ticket.

The regular old hard ticket has some great advantages. They are difficult to counterfeit, and you have peace of mind regarding their authenticity right away when you receive them. Hard tickets are much nicer to keep as a souvenir or give as a gift. The major drawback is that they are almost impossible to replace if lost, so treat your tickets like cash and put them in a safe place. Lost tickets are quite common, because in many cases you buy them 3-4 months in advance of the concert, and during the hectic chaos we know as everyday life, they disappear.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Traxs":y9dn1j44 said:
Well, based off of this sounds like it should be fine.

HARD TICKETS vs. TICKETFAST E-TICKETS
In recent years, the print at home TicketFast ticket has become more common and it does have some advantages. TicketFast tickets can be e-mailed to you in a .PDF format for you to print out at home on your computer. This is great if the show date is close … you won’t have to pay for express shipping. If you lose your e-tickets, you can just print out more copies. But beware, because this flexibility has a major downfall.

TicketFast tickets can be printed out over and over and over again. If multiple copies of a TicketFast ticket are printed, only the first one to be scanned at the concert venue will admit entry. All the other copies will be worthless. An unscrupulous seller could potentially sell the same ticket to dozens of people. This is why it is important to deal with reputable, established sellers on eBay. Most sellers who sell TicketFast tickets are honest people and are selling legitimate tickets.

To avoid problems with TicketFast tickets, I would ask the seller if he is the original purchaser of the ticket. When Ticketmaster sells a TicketFast ticket, the buyers name appears on the printout. If you are buying your e-ticket from someone who bought it from someone else who bought it from another guy who bought it from their cousins girlfriends brother, there is NO WAY to verify it isn’t one of those bad duplicate copies. Stick with buying TicketFast tickets only from the person whose name appears on the ticket.

The regular old hard ticket has some great advantages. They are difficult to counterfeit, and you have peace of mind regarding their authenticity right away when you receive them. Hard tickets are much nicer to keep as a souvenir or give as a gift. The major drawback is that they are almost impossible to replace if lost, so treat your tickets like cash and put them in a safe place. Lost tickets are quite common, because in many cases you buy them 3-4 months in advance of the concert, and during the hectic chaos we know as everyday life, they disappear.

I dont think that is what OP is asking. He is asking if his dad who has paper tickets scan them and send it to him as an email. So the ticket would look like a copy of a paper ticket. Ticketfast is the electronic version of a ticket and I don't think anyone has a problem with that.

nsport

Reaction score
The key is if the originals are the ticketfast tickets... If they are, then you can scan them and email them all day. If they are the original hard tickets, you might have to make that drive if you can't get the Season Ticket Holder to email the tickets from the Seahawks Account Manager. I doubt that you can make a scan of the hard tickets and they will allow entry. Maybe worst case scenario you could take the email thread, a copy of the scanned hard tickets, and information about the original owner to the ticket booth and they'll reprint them for you - but you

Latest posts