seahawks.com website

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
anyone else recently been experiencing that the videos sometimes just don't play... like there encoding is broke?
or is it just me.

Starrman44

Reaction score
If you use extensions, it could be the Adblock apps, or you could be running two versions of java at the same time, or have is somehow disabled. I went through this last week.

SeahawkGeoff

Reaction score
Yep I've been having this problem just tried the advice above. turned of add blocker and it worked. Thanks.

The Radish

Reaction score
Now and then I get problems with them and a couple of other sites. The current one with the article about possible reasons for Sherman testing positive.

I get a warning from my system they are running some additional version of Java Script and it could make my computer run slow. I just refuse to use it and all is well tho it affects the picture qualitys.

I am up to date with Java Script so its some extra deal they are doing at some sites methinks.

:les:

p.s. I turn my pop up blockers off for no one but Spokane County Library when I'm downloading books for my Kindle.

MattR92

Reaction score
Everytime I try to watch a video there it's slow and super laggy so i stopped trying.