Russell Wilson's eyes

Aristotle22

Reaction score
I am not nervous about our team in the post-season. If you ever get a look at Wilson's eyes, they are focused. There is no way these games are too big for him. We are five wins from the Lombardi

dunceface

Reaction score
Look into my avatar. They are ice cold.............................and dreamy

djb28

Reaction score
Hmm. could be a song. Russell Wilson Eyes.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I've seen those eyes before.... ALy8BIrOPY115mjvKq lWmC6w3cVsYSiStuZ5lV3VzToYxw7yw

This aint going to end pretty for you....

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I gaze into Russell Wilson's eyes and I see something as yet undefined on the autism spectrum disorder.

Something savant-like.

Something to both fear and revere.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2byeqmct said:
I gaze into Russell Wilson's eyes and I see something as yet undefined on the autism spectrum disorder.

Something savant-like.

Something to both fear and revere.
Did you just refer to our man Wilson as "savant-like"? :)

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
One time I was skiing the Swiss Alps, Gstaad Palace. The conditions at the base of the resort were pretty brutal, snowing sideways, foggy but I had to give it a go. So I get on the chairlift, the thing is swaying to and fro, it's cold as hell.

About halfway up the conditions change, the wind dies down, the snow stops. I think to myself, I am going to get some good runs in for sure.

Anyway, I get off the lift turn around and look down the mountain and just then the sky opens up, the clouds part and the sun breaks through. The far off, massive peaks are visible, the new fallen snow, and down below the fog is still there. On top of the world. If you could picture what heaven looks like, this was it.
Normally, I am not a big "wow look at that" type, but this was one thing I will never forget. I saw colors that day that I could not describe, and that I thought solemnly that I would never see it again.

Then I looked into Russell Wilson's eyes.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1kap5dov said:
One time I was skiing the Swiss Alps, Gstaad Palace. The conditions at the base of the resort were pretty brutal, snowing sideways, foggy but I had to give it a go. So I get on the chairlift, the thing is swaying to and fro, it's cold as hell.

About halfway up the conditions change, the wind dies down, the snow stops. I think to myself, I am going to get some good runs in for sure.

Anyway, I get off the lift turn around and look down the mountain and just then the sky opens up, the clouds part and the sun breaks through. The far off, massive peaks are visible, the new fallen snow, and down below the fog is still there. On top of the world. If you could picture what heaven looks like, this was it.
Normally, I am not a big "wow look at that" type, but this was one thing I will never forget. I saw colors that day that I could not describe, and that I thought solemnly that I would never see it again.

You frickin corn ball!

dunceface

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":2su8dc53 said:

Accurate.

Latest posts