How much blue and green is in your life?

djb28

Reaction score
Without even realizing that you do it!
My girlfriend pointed this out to me and I have to admit. I do not do it on purpose it is just the way it is.
I spent the better part of two hours theming my phone and when I finished I had a blue and green dream. Even apps that I installed, I changed the color options either blue or green when I was allowed to. My desktop. A solid deep blue. My tool bars. Deep blue. The text, green. When I buy shirts, I tend to go for slate blue colors. My last three vehicles have been blue or green. My guitar, Blue. It just goes on and on in a never ending sea of Blue and green. I think I have issues!

Do you?

Throwdown

Reaction score
Now that you mentioned it... Almost everything I have is Blue, green (Both Seahawks and Sonics green), Grey or Black....

MrCarey

Reaction score
I have a tremendous amount of blue and green shit in my house.

sutz

Reaction score
Well, I've been pretty down lately, and they shorted my paycheck this week, so I guess I have too much blue and not enough green right now.

That count?

:229031_shrug:

OP
OP
D

djb28

Reaction score
I just looked at my coffee mug. It is blue. Funny when you analyze yourself, What you discover. I think I will stop at the colors though!

OP
OP
D

djb28

Reaction score
sutz":syhtirs1 said:
Well, I've been pretty down lately, and they shorted my paycheck this week, so I guess I have too much blue and not enough green right now.

That count?

:229031_shrug:
It is time for Taxes. I hope things look up a bit for you! It is not the time of season to be feeling BLUE

MrCarey

Reaction score
Funny, I just looked down and my cable modem is flashing blue and green lights.

OP
OP
D

djb28

Reaction score
I design logos and I have noticed that for many clients, When they do not specify colors I throw in blue and green and silver 99 percent of the time.

nwgamer

Reaction score
MrCarey":bevgyu19 said:
I have a tremendous amount of blue and green shit in my house.

This. And exactly the way MrCarey's head boppin wilson says it too. I lol'ed for quite some time on that ty.

Riley12

Reaction score
I realized quite some time ago that I am THAT GUY - the one you see walking down the street wearing a team's colors from head to toe.
It's how my dad is, so that's how I became and it seems normal to me, although I know it isn't.

My house is filled with Seahawks stuff because, when I go to buy something like a shirt or towel or placemat, I always look for a Seahawks
version first.

A month or so ago, I was walking in Fred Meyers getting fertilizer or something I actually needed. A spot of dark blue flashed across
my line of sight and I went over to investigate. I realized that the blue was joined by a light gray and, amazingly enough, a stripe of green.
I didn't care what it was (it was a body pillow), but I was immediately picking it up and justifying to myself why I needed it
and where it would go.

The fertilizer is all used up now, but the pillow still sits in my bedroom, amid a sea of blue and green.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
My classroom has a nice subdued blue/green mix to it. My eyes are blue. My favorite colors are blue and green. I live on a planet with a blue sky, blue oceans, and a generally green biosphere. How'm I doing?

Latest posts