You know why Marshawn never talks on the real rob report?

nwgamer

Reaction score
Hmm ... Yes, I can see why Marshawn does not do interviews. He is very articulate. It would not serve him to do so.

P.S. WTF? Did you notice him rocking Buffalo Bills t-shirt of himself at 5:28? Someone dropped the ball there. :?: I think we need to send him a new .net T-Shirt or something. I'm sure he would rock it.

usChawks

Reaction score
Didn't it correlate with when he got that DUI before the season? I assumed the team told him to lay low for a bit

muxpux

Reaction score
I figured this team started turning around when he went silent so now it's just a superstitios kinda thing. He's tearing it up, and keeping his vow of silence haha

drdiags

Reaction score
I figure he caught some hell behind the DUI from some of the locals plus his rant that had some feedback. He also caught some grief about his tweets from fans that didn't like his street talk on twitter. I wish MRob would just let it be.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I don't see the Skittles action we saw last year. I know Skittles was so generous as to provide him with a machine and a year's supply of Skittles, LOL. What a joke. Should have been more like a 7 figure deal. I assume that's why we're not seeing more Skittle celebrations or Goodell put a stop to it. Which, I guess would be understandable, considering it could all get very out of hand if every player, seeking endorsements did the same. Anyone know the actual reason?

Uffda

Reaction score
It's just better that way.... now people talk about him not talking ... without saying anything.

Can't use anything against him ... he didn't say. I'm guessing.

A plus is, he doesn't have to think about something to say either.

It's just win.

And when he decides to talk , it'll mean more.

djb28

Reaction score
HawkWow":1k9mn6ij said:
I don't see the Skittles action we saw last year. I know Skittles was so generous as to provide him with a machine and a year's supply of Skittles, LOL. What a joke. Should have been more like a 7 figure deal. I assume that's why we're not seeing more Skittle celebrations or Goodell put a stop to it. Which, I guess would be understandable, considering it could all get very out of hand if every player, seeking endorsements did the same. Anyone know the actual reason?

Yeah, Skittles threw too many yellow and green candies in the bag and they do not taste as good as the rest.

MrCarey

Reaction score
I think it's funny that Turbin is latching on and trying to be like his idol.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
The real reason is that Marshawn is just a sensitive quiet guy. I don't think he likes being on the camera because he doesn't like being on the camera. That said I think he would become an NFL favorite if he was just himself in front of the camera like in the video posted. IDC as long as he racks up the yards on the way to a superbowl win!!!!!

largenutz

Reaction score
I remember reading comments on YouTube page ripping Shawn for being himself-talking hood,he's from east Oakland cmon. Screw those stuck up fans for judging him. They need to adjust their expectations of what these athletes are in their lives.Lynch gets paid to play football not to be a role model.This is America he can be as ghetto as he wants. Some people need to worry bout their own damn selves, n get a life.

Latest posts