Jason Taylor the latest Seahawk fan

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":kq51m6gm said:
Nothing really groundbreaking these days, but the media bandwagon is starting to fill up.

Always nice to get some national media love.......let's just hope the Hawks aren't drinking their own Kool Aid.

zhawk

Reaction score
meh.... who cares what the mediots think. the game is won, between the lines.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
"mediots" LOL ZHawk can I adopt this word every once in a while for my own use when describing the network mouths? ...it's perfect!

madbohem

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":vriufgos said:
FortWorthSeahawk":vriufgos said:
Nothing really groundbreaking these days, but the media bandwagon is starting to fill up.

Always nice to get some national media love.......let's just hope the Hawks aren't drinking their own Kool Aid.

I think the Hawks have been drinking their own Kool Aid, its everyone else who is getting a contact high these days

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
If we beat Dallas, no way you are coming into our house and beating us in the playoffs for the 3rd time in a row. lol.

I do think Seattle is going to be tough for years to come though.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
The bandwagon is full, Taylor. It's full of Seahawks.net people who've been following through thick and thin.

Strap on some roller skates and ride behind the wagon.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":3ma2xd1p said:
If we beat Dallas, no way you are coming into our house and beating us in the playoffs for the 3rd time in a row. lol.

I assume you're a Redskins fan?

"If" you beat Dallas, that doesn't mean jack. Dallas is one of the softest teams in the league. They came to the Clink and got beat on from the very first play.

Redskins had an easy schedule and still only choked out wins against 3 playoff caliber teams, of which only 1 team has clinched a playoff spot going into week 17.

Get real, homie. No way in hell anyone is scared to play at Washington against the 4skins.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":1ete9y6g said:
RiggoReincarnated":1ete9y6g said:

I assume you're a Redskins fan?

"If" you beat Dallas, that doesn't mean jack. Dallas is one of the softest teams in the league. They came to the Clink and got beat on from the very first play.

Redskins had an easy schedule and still only choked out wins against 3 playoff caliber teams, of which only 1 team has clinched a playoff spot going into week 17.

Get real, homie. No way in hell anyone is scared to play at Washington against the 4skins.

Easy? We played the AFC North this year, probably the toughest division in football top to bottom. Also 2 other teams in our own division are above .500

Not saying we are world-beaters but we've been playing some good football the last 6 weeks. The Giants were 8-7 going into the final week of the season last year. Anything can happen in the playoffs nowadays.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Hey I always love getting recognization from former all pros because they actually know what they are seeing and talking about. Unlike other talking heads that just have no experience and just spew nonsense.

Snohomie

Reaction score
Are you the same Riggo who used to hang around these boards (back in the Scout days)? He/You was a cool dude, for a Skins fan.

Seahawks fans should know better than to be cocky about ANY road game, never mind one against a good team. I think we'd be WAS 6+/10 times, but we've lost to worse.

If the 2010 Hawks could beat the defending champion Saints at home, the 2012 Redskins are more than capable of doing the same to Seattle.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Snohomie":1rgp20oo said:
Are you the same Riggo who used to hang around these boards (back in the Scout days)? He/You was a cool dude, for a Skins fan.

Seahawks fans should know better than to be cocky about ANY road game, never mind one against a good team. I think we'd be WAS 6+/10 times, but we've lost to worse.

If the 2010 Hawks could beat the defending champion Saints at home, the 2012 Redskins are more than capable of doing the same to Seattle.

Yep! The major advantage you have is your defense - it would be the best we've faced this year. However you do seem alot better at home this year. For some reason, and somehow, we were able to beat you at Seattle last year, and I did not hear the extreme crowd noise on the TV when it happened. I realize both teams have different QBs this year -would be an interesting game.

nwgamer

Reaction score
After installing cable in the garage and bringing in some furniture and heaters and weather proofing and such, I began the season alone in my garage watching hawk games. As the season progressed it rapidly went up each week to the point now where we are potlucking and making it an entire day of it with around 9 of us.

Its turning out to be a helluva season boys!

:229031_thewave:

VaporHawk

Reaction score
nwgamer":2it2zoo4 said:
After installing cable in the garage and bringing in some furniture and heaters and weather proofing and such, I began the season alone in my garage watching hawk games. As the season progressed it rapidly went up each week to the point now where we are potlucking and making it an entire day of it with around 9 of us.

The party is in Cashmere this weekend!

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
nwgamer":2slynkgb said:

:229031_thewave:

Haha nice! I'm actually from the Snatch. If I was home for the game, I'd probably be harrassing you for an invite. I'd bring food of course :p

OP
OP
FortWorthSeahawk

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":3mlea1qr said:

They'll be tough in the first round this year, no offense. I'm not saying we'll put 50 points on you or shut you out, but with your depleted D and RG3 still trying to get his wheels back, I wouldn't be too worried playing you in your house. London Fletcher is an ageless wonder though, and he seems to will the D to be better than the sum of its parts from time to time...I just don't see him being enough to stop our offense enough times. Any given Sunday though, right?