Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Why I Am Not (too) Worried About This Game
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:32 pm 
NET Veteran

Keep in mind I am a strong believer in the saying "Any Given Sunday".

That being said, of all the games this season. This is the one game I am MOST confident in Seattle winning.

What do the Rams have to play for? Pride of going somewhat undefeated in the division and the upside of going into next year with a win.

What is Seattle playing for? The pride of going undefeated at home, the upside of going into THIS years playoffs with consecutive wins. Possibly taking the NFC West and even more so a first round bye should the Vikings win.

The end result is Seattle has more to lose this weekend then the Rams do. Given the personality of this team, they will not take this lightly! I expect them to come out hitting just as hard, if not HARDER then last weekend.

Post subject: Re: Why I Am Not (too) Worried About This Game
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:12 pm 
NET Veteran

If so many of these guys have chips on their shoulders, then they're going to be pissed the Rams beat them the first time

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:18 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]

I may be setting myself up for a shock but this is the least I've been nervous all year for any game. Not taking anything away from the Rams. Their stock is rising. It's just that there is SO much Tanzania going on right now in that stadium it's bursting at the seams.

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:51 pm 
NET Starter

I just think we win.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:16 pm 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*

Never underestimate our coldblooded killer of a QB. 3 interceptions in that game. You know Wilson wants to wash that taste out of his mouth.

I think playing Wilson twice is no bueno. See: Cards, Niners.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]