Crazy Train = Off the Rails?

Shock2k

Reaction score
I got up this morning walked into the bathroom and saw a different face in the mirror. I saw a wild eyed crazy person in I got up this morning walked into the bathroom and saw a different face in the mirror. I saw a wild eyed crazy person in front of me. Then I realized in my mind hole there were deep dark thoughts happening. Deep dark thoughts I haven't had since what I like to call the tragedy of 2005. Ozzie is playing on a loop in the background, but the radio isn't on....
But then another thought starts creeping in... Am I really crazy? Maybe it's the rest of the country that's crazy. Maybe my binge on Seahawks.net and stuffing myself full of stats has brought me to some Zen like higher level. Maybe I’m now on a plane of existential existence from which I can suddenly see the Seahawks future before me. I have traveled beyond the matrix… I am now in the Hawktrix…

But then what I see seems impossible, League offensive and defensive MPV’s, Pro-Bowl teams made up almost entirely of Seahawks, front office awards, back office awards and coaching awards. I see coaches leaving and being called “Pete Carroll” era coaches much like the Bill Walsh coaches.

Entire television shows dedicated to Seahawks… no… wait, those shows are playing on the Seahawks network!

And what’s this, the first team ever to 3-peat SB wins, but looking farther I see more, 7 rings!

I see Seahawks fans arguing about who is better, the 85’ Bears, 76’ Steelers, the 2000 Ravens, the 2013-2018 Seahawks. We are all laughing, letting them make their arguments because if we didn’t, there wouldn’t be anything to talk about, but we know who holds the “Best Defense” distinction.

I see an offense so good, that Russell rarely makes it to the 4th quarter. The NFL is creating names for the new records being made. Most points in a season, most TD’s in a season, most yards in a Season, the length of the list could only be understood with realization of higher level quantum computing. Wait… what’s this, Russell Wilson, his mind no longer occupied with learning the playbook, has solved the quantum computing super-symmetric states problem…. and Cold Fusion! Where is he finding the time!

And there is a silence, a dark evil frustrated silence. A pent up dangerous deafening silence! Oh it’s just the 49ers fans. They are 4th in the division behind Arizona and St. Louis. Their fan boards are empty, the only sound you can here is… “Our preciouses, the tricksy hawks haz taken our preciousesssss”.

Hawks greatness is attracting talent, but not for just the Hawks. The Mariners are winning pennant races, the Sounders are holding MLS Cups, the Sonics… wait the Sonics, yes, they are winning NBA titles with their latest addition… LeBron James!

Help Seahawks.Net, am I going crazy

redhawk253

Reaction score
guess ill be the first to give ya a lil credit.. this was good for a chuckle, thanks.

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
With my own eye's I watched Curt Warner (no not that Kurt Warner) crab leg through defenses, saw Steve Largent explode on a dude that had cheap shot him earlier in the game, watched Dave Krieg and Jim Zorn and Chuck Knox. All these years and it always ending in tears. Until now. This is the first time in 30 years I'm actually overconfident!