Deon Butler is back

aku

Reaction score
Whoa. Déjà vu. Was he gone a full week?

canzag

Reaction score
Tells me Trufant is ready to dress.Plus say we get a lead Sidney might not get as many snaps.Save him for the playoffs.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Parker getting released tells us something good about the health of our other CB's.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I think Tru- needs to stay where's he's been most effective- ON THE BENCH! Under no circumstances do I want to see him on the field. IMO Lane and Maxwell are better and need to be playing.

SirTed

Reaction score
jlwaters1":1b6a9bc4 said:
I think Tru- needs to stay where's he's been most effective- ON THE BENCH! Under no circumstances do I want to see him on the field. IMO Lane and Maxwell are better and need to be playing.

I agree. I love Tru, and all but I'd rather see Lane and Maxwell, especially this week, but I'd venture a guess that moving forward they're the better option as well.

mikeak

Reaction score
Tells me Sherman will win his appeal

Oh wait that happened yesterday so yeah this makes sense :)

Add a guy on the roster prior to knowing about suspension to get him ready to play then if suspension happened you can keep him on the rooster with one extra spot which would have been used for Butler. Now you don't need the CB any longer......

Even if short-handed on the CB spot for Rams it would be better to have Butler for an extra week with the team in case he is needed for the playoffs. We know we are going and we know the 5th spot is most likely

drdiags

Reaction score
Not sure why Butler came back, he is gone next week when Browner comes off suspension. I guess if he hadn't caught his flight back East yet, then he gets to book a flight for New Year's Eve or maybe later in the week. He probably gets about $30-$50K for the game depending on what the veteran minimum is. I am thinking $800K/yr for a vested veteran. Maybe $550K/yr is the range he signed for.

garydrake425

Reaction score
I like Butler over Kearse as of right now. Butler is a speedy route runner and Kearse has the dropsies right now and now is not the time. Ive seen guys get hurt and cough the live ball up to the other team and I've seen Butler's leg break (even wobble) while catching a TD on the whinners. That is why I'd chose DB over JK.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
CB Ron Parker, the only guy in Seattle not happy Sherm won his appeal.