If the Seahawks score 27 points

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
They will become one of the few teams in the history of the league to score 200 pts in a month.

Pats did it in 2007 and the Rams way back in the 50s.

Heard it on Sirrius NFL Radio.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
I'm looking for 31-10 Seahawks I think...something in that vicinity.... 4TD's and a FG sounds about right to me.

Reaction score
Let's get Wilson 2 passing TD's to break Manning's record! That would be the best Christmas present ever:)

hawksmode

Reaction score
Nice, I am hoping Pete does not back off all....even averaging 28 over the past few games is cool with me...but 40-50..wtf.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
I want a record-breaking smackdown. No letting off steam until the third quarter when we send the backups in to preserve the shutout blowout.

27 points? Sounds like a good half to me. With the three touchdowns coming courtesy of Russell Wilson's arm.

Erebus

Reaction score
Sandpoint Hawk":3kc5hna0 said:
Let's get Wilson 2 passing TD's to break Manning's record! That would be the best Christmas present ever:)

I'd like at least 3. I know every single one of his TD passes was legitimate, but not everyone agrees, so I want one extra just to shut everyone up.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Erebus":2v4xklk2 said:
Sandpoint Hawk":2v4xklk2 said:

I'd like at least 3. I know every single one of his TD passes was legitimate, but not everyone agrees, so I want one extra just to shut everyone up.

Came to post this. I think it was a TD, but if he gets three, there will be no haters saying he only deserves to be tied.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Something will be wrong if they don't put up at least 21 in the first Half. 28 Shouldn't be a problem.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Wolfepack":2hfpz6zo said:
Remember the days when we'd be lucky to score 1 TD per game? .... ah tis good to be on this side.

Tjoke was brutal. He got us RW so im good with it now.

j hawk

Reaction score
First RW is going to break Mannings rookie record, then beat him in the Super Bowl. Just sayen.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Whoah, 200 in a month is pretty rugged; just do the math. Most months only get four Sundays, so that means you'd need four fifty-burgers to make it work. And in the rare months with five Sundays, you still need 40 points a week. No wonder it's almost never been done!