Something to ponder..

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
We spend so much time dreaming about that first Super Bowl win. Now we can feel it getting closer. Hell,it'll probably happen this year. But what happens when our team does win it all?

Will being a Seahawks fan be as magical? Will we, as fans, be as hungry? After the ultimate goal is crossed off the list, will the yearly pursuit of the championship feel as intense and worthwhile? I feel like after that first championship.. some of the magic might be gone.

Winning it all might be a biiiittersweeeeet... Symphonyyyyy...

Deep philosophical thoughts aside, LET'S WIN US A DAMN CHAMPIONSHIP!

djb28

Reaction score
I want them to dominate for 10 plus years and win multiple rings. And never go un noticed again!

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
I just hope it's not a one-and-done type of thing. If this organization can lead the NFL for the decades to come, I'll be extremely happy!

VaporHawk

Reaction score
I am a little bit worried about what winning will do to our draft position

makkapakka

Reaction score
I think being a big Seahawks fan post superbowl win would be super fun.

GoHawks55

Reaction score
Something like winning a Championship in sports is and always will be incredibly special for the players and fans. So just enjoy what were so fortunate to be Seahawks fans!

otter

Reaction score
Well, no will be able to bring up the trophy case again...

Shock2k

Reaction score
No doubt, we have the makings of a franchise to rival the Steelers, 49ers or Patriots. I want to bronze John Snyder's bust so I can kiss his head every morning when I wake up.

GoHawks55

Reaction score
And as a fan, I know I am always hungry for success for my sports teams. Something like winning championships will always be incredibly special in my honest opinion and I'm sure alot of you guys as well.

Just my thoughts. Great site you guys have here by the way, really enjoy reading fellow Seahawks fans thoughts and conversation!

Shock2k

Reaction score
Think on this: the Mariners, Sonics, Seahawks, Huskies, Cougars. I mean seriously, it's been years and years of mediocrity! Don't we deserve a team to look foward to for the next 5 years whose name doesn't end in "FC"?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I've always said that I just want to see them win it all once before I die. Then I can truly die happy.

But that was before Russell Wilson came into our lives.

Now I want 10 rings before I die. :D

GoHawks55

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":3cvu7euq said:
Look what success of their teams did to the Niner and Steeler fans...

...scarey thought.
All depends on how the fans handle the success individualize. In my opinion, I'd be super humbled to be lucky enough if my teams get good enough to reach championship capabilities. I just think it would be so specially id be humbling and we finally seem to be getting to a high enough level where we actually have a change of winning the Lombardi trophy. :)

So EXCITING!

:thirishdrinkers:

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
seahawksfanatic000":3bk1cu8k said:
We might get accused of being bandwagons if we live nowhere near th PNW

damn , it happened to me in 05. and will proba start happening again.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Maelstrom, there are two goals above & beyond winning the Super Bowl.

The first: Become a dynasty.

The second: Become the biggest dynasty in the history of the NFL. Right now, the 49ers have that crown due to the number of years it took them to get five trophies. It also means they've never done anything outside of one series of runs with the same coaches & such, though; but in any case, I want us to become the biggest dynasty in the history of the NFL. 7 rings in 10 years would be a record that would likely never be broken. That's what I want to see. :D

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Been waitin' a good long time for a trophy, matter a fact. Since 79' actually. That season was magical and quite honestly, anticipated to a degree coming off the 78' season where we lost a game 7, at home, to the bullets, in the finals*. Ya foll'ah Fell'ah?

This year I'm gonna party like it's 1979.

* Since removed Seattle NBA basketball team.