Classy?

Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25
Don't be Mad 12s I obviously didn't play well enough to make it. All good

23h Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25
Congrats to all our pro bowl players! @Earl_Thomas @BDR76 @MoneyLynch
Expand

A London Hawk

Reaction score
Forget which of the many Sherman articles it was in, but he said today that All-Pro was the one that mattered to him and he expected to be 1st team.

jhawk91

Reaction score
As long as he uses it as ammo to play even harder (there's a scary thought), then it's all good. We need everyone focused and at there best when it matters the most

MrCarey

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":qsozbozd said:
He lost to some respectable competition, at least.

That's the only thing that made me not so pissed. Those guys played out of their minds this year, so you can't be TOO butthurt. But, Sherman is obviously the best CB in the league.

Mase

Reaction score
-- Perhaps Sherman knows he won't be able to play in the probowl anyway, since he will have a commitment the following weekend.

Mase

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Love this twitter response to him winning.....

NFL just didn't listen. Never throw at Richard Sherman. His defense is on another level
Brian Floyd@BrianMFloyd8 hours ago

Hawks46

Reaction score
I take his response as sarcastic.

It's been said that sarcasm is the humor of the intelligent and the guy did go to Stanford.

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
Hawks46":2fkwls2o said:
I take his response as sarcastic.

It's been said that sarcasm is the humor of the intelligent and the guy did go to Stanford.

thats wat i got from it, and how patrick peterson got picked over him is insulting

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He's being sarcastic even if the PR peeps probably told him he should be mindful of his comments.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Aros":17ft4tbu said:
He's being sarcastic even if the PR peeps probably told him he should be mindful of his comments.

I think had he been mindful of his comments he would have been voted in. I think all his antics probably rubbed other organizations and players the wrong way.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1dxqgc78 said:
Aros":1dxqgc78 said:

I think had he been mindful of his comments he would have been voted in. I think all his antics probably rubbed other organizations and players the wrong way.

Thats probably a lot of it but I would have to add that the mere threat of the suspension did him in.
No one would admit it but theyre probably thinking it. Well I dont think he'll be taking his foot off the gas any time soon because of this and thats a good thing.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Sherman's "antics" had nothing to do with it. The mere CLOUD of the LEAKED suspension had everything to do with it.
Sherman's "antics" if anything helped him and got people to pay attention to his actual PLAY. "U mad, bro?" was *CLASSIC*. Brady even cooperated with his scowl for the photo, and especially by throwing a pick to Sherman that became the difference in the NE game. @Optimus_Prime would have been way more fun with a W in Detroit.

As someone pointed out on another thread, we acted nice and proper and correct around here, and we got JOBBED in Super Bowl XL. Let's not make that mistake a second time. If we're going to get jobbed in the playoffs, let's at least do it with attitude and sass. Winning with attitude would work for me too.
Sherman for President in 2016.