The story of Richard Sherman's exoneration, 49ers viewpoint

thebanjodude

Reaction score
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/n...cbs-browner-sherman-likely-4-game-suspension/

So great to see the evolution of the Niners fan base thought process...sorry this is so long, there was just so much gold in this thread, I couldn't resist...

Schefter: Filed to ESPN: Seattle CBs Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner facing 4-game suspensions for violating performance enhancing drug policy.

yes! I hate seattle with a passion

lulz good ol cheatin' pete up to his old antics!

Bwaaahahaha

Kaepernick is going to scalp them.

You can kiss the playoffs goodbye!

Hahahahaha! I despise the Seahawks. I hope we f**king CRUSH them when we go up there.

Now they just need to figure out what the hell Lynch is on

So are they getting suspended?

sounds like it. especially considering the lame excuse they came up with. I hope it's for the last 3 games of the season and the possible playoff game.

Just hurry up and suspend these fools!

Nice way to buy time to get into the playoffs...

You watch, they won't get suspended for this season. They will have to start next season on suspension. Either way, I want the Niners to roll up to Seattle and hand these guys the beating of a lifetime.

Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

Seahawks announce Brandon Browner suspended next four games.

Awesome. Sherman should soon follow. Both will probably not play vs SF.

Sweet. So Browner isn't even appealing.

Yeah because they both cheated. Sherman should just drop his appeal. That will be over quick.

They're not making the playoffs, lol!

Will lose to the Cardinals now, lol

Sherman's appeal delayed again. I hope he blows out his knee that POS.

Just crazy. They should both be suspended already. Whatever happens, happens will just have to beat them regardless!

I want both these cheating, hold on every play dirty guys on the field when we whipe the floor with the seahawks.

Sherman's good, but you guys act like you're scared of him. F*ck him, I hope he plays. We beat them with both those guys before and I don't want to hear about how "we didn't have Sherman or Browner" after we beat them in their own house.

richard sherman not at hawks practice today. guilty as charged! sorry seadderall!

isn't his appeal hearing today I assume he wont be at practice ?

He won't be suspeneded for the Niners game, but he hasn't been able to practice properly this week in preparation to face Kapper for the 1st time.

Doesn't matter tho, we gonna beat them in their house with or without him.

Dun worry bout Dick Sherman. We want their best on the field when we kick their SAD asses tonight so those seatards have no excuses.

I'm glad Sherman will be there because if he wasn't, that's all you'd hear about from Seahawks fans. Also, it would be awesome to see Crabtree burn him a few times tonight. Sherman will be done before the playoffs. He'll be watching from the sidelines as the Seahawks get beaten on the road in their first playoff game. And, he'll be watching as the Seahawks play their first two games next season.

seattle is a classless douche franchise and city and SF isn't...karma will get them

It's a shame he got to play. Should not have. He broke the rules. He was a monster against us and a difference maker.

Pretty much. We'll see if he's gone for the playoffs, or if the NFL will just let him keep playing until it's convenient for him to miss games.

That's what I don't get. Like they let them decide when it's convenient.... That's crap man. If you break the rules you are out. No if's ands or buts. And no delays. I think that's how it should be.

Yup. Its all great and "lolz" now, but when it matters, they'll really be missing him while Aaron Rogers shreds them in half in lambeau

Harbaugh will get the last laugh when this turd is suspended on Wednesday and is out for the next 4 games.

no pro bowl for cheaters.

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport Richard Sherman does not make Pro Bowl. No decision on PED appeal but PED violation makes players ineligible for Pro Bowl

Right because he cheated.

well some more details came out and if they are true, the nfl is f**king stupid.

seals on the containers were broken, the tech who did the testing has already had 6 tests thrown out previously because the tech has only been at his job for 6 months

@RSherman_25: Thank you @nfl for upholding the truth! To the 12s Thank you your faith is rewarded! Thank you lord

Somewhere, Richard Sherman is hiding nude pics of Goodell. What a joke.

How does the NFL hire the most incompetent test system ?

That cheater won. Ugh

Lol.. Seahawks and Sherman won't make it past Wild Card. Win on the road without you're big bad 12th man then start talking

I'm 36 years old so I don't get so worked up about SEA recent success mostly because I have lived through and enjoyed watching the 49ers win 5 Super Bowls!!! Now if SEA happens to win something I will simply move on to next week or even next season if we aren't playing. But the last thing I need is for a SEA fan or some other team's fan that hasn't enjoyed the success that I have in watching my team win smack talk me when your trophy case is deficient of 5 Super Bowl trophies. I feel bad for younger 49er fans though as they have not had much to celebrate until recently. Heres hoping to continued 49er success

Sherman and that ugly face of his can suck a d*ck

f**k richard sherman

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/n...cbs-browner-sherman-likely-4-game-suspension/

JonRud

Reaction score
Those 49ers fans are not very nice. sniff, sniff....

nsport

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2jn4ts6i said:
What a bunch of Harbaugh's.

For those that are new to this term: "Total Harbaugh" = This is synonymous with "Douche", "Douche Bag", "Ass Hat", "Clown", "Arrogant Prick"... Used in a sentence, "You are a Total Harbaugh"..... you get the picture.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Sherman's good, but you guys act like you're scared of him. F*ck him, I hope he plays. We beat them with both those guys before and I don't want to hear about how "we didn't have Sherman or Browner" after we beat them in their own house.

Justin Smith, anyone?

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
seattle is a classless douche franchise and city and SF isn't...karma will get them

My Fave :0190l:

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
jhawk91":2mfxkz7c said:
It always comes back to 5 rings with at least one of them doesn't it?

The weakest of all sports arguments, especially considering it's been 18 seasons since their last one.

Weak sauce - and sign of an intellectually limited poster.

bellyfat

Reaction score
I actually believe in karma too.

See J.Smith, V. Davis, Manningham.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
thebanjodude":35t2yxph said:

well some more details came out and if they are true, the nfl is f**king stupid.

seals on the containers were broken, the tech who did the testing has already had 6 tests thrown out previously because the tech has only been at his job for 6 months

@RSherman_25: Thank you @nfl for upholding the truth! To the 12s Thank you your faith is rewarded! Thank you lord

Somewhere, Richard Sherman is hiding nude pics of Goodell. What a joke.

How does the NFL hire the most incompetent test system ?
That cheater won. Ugh

This one is pretty darn funny!!

rastahawk

Reaction score
They are the very definition of arrogance. Its like "We are the Niners and how dare the lowly Seahawks try to compete with us. We have five championships!" (In your best Royal English accent).

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Here's an exchange I had with a 49er fan on Twitter

@9ERSFAN40 sounds like the Seahawks sold there soles or something there aloud to cheat an get handed wins I don't get it

@BTBAMrules310 the 49ers sold THEIR SOULS THEY'RE ALLOWED to hold O-linemen and get away with it #grammar police #GoHawks

@9ERSFAN40 are u kidding ur corners illegal contact every play and ur DL hold every play

Shock2k

Reaction score
That just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. God I can't stand the 49ers and their 5 trophies. You shouldn't be able to brag abount something that happend a generation ago. Heck even Joe Montana's kid "doesn't really care." about his dads success.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
This is true cognitive dissonance going on there. However, if people really scowered our board they could probably find similar type quotes here. We wouldn't wish season ending injuries on them though.