Sherman "randomly" tested today

hawker84

Reaction score
ya i remember a job i once had where me and the boss didn't get along.. somehow i was always randomly picked to be tested.. weird.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
If he has a positive test now, he's an idiot.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt once, but if he really was using and tests positive again without learning his lesson, that's all on him.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sounds like a classic case of you showed them up so they are going to try to nail you again. I hope he has nothing to even raise a question about and also maybe has a second test from another source to validate results.

HAWKFaninBAMA

Reaction score
"Randomly"..... Another prime example of the classlessness of the Goddell regime.

I wonder if the results will matter since the league obviously broke protocol AGAIN by the lack of randomness in this "random" selection.....

#NOTACOINCIDENCE

Jiggy

Reaction score
What's going to be even more interesting is if the test results are returned in the next week or two. Considering it took a good month or more for the last results to come in.

hawker84

Reaction score
just adding fuel to the sherman fire boys.. keep putting those chips on his shoulder Goddell

Twisted

Reaction score
should be mandatory you test one you test all, all niner players as well, maybe why they looked so horrible Sunday amidst rumors of random testing?

????????????

chris98251

Reaction score
You can bet this testing process was done with all sorts of people observing the handling process on both sides.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":s4al481y said:
You can bet this testing process was done with all sorts of people observing the handling process on both sides.
That's kinda disturbing.

mikeak

Reaction score
This is the right move and if Sherman is clean he should have no issue with it. Of course it is tied to the appeal but so what? Sherman got the test thrown out so subject to testing again. League should think there is a suspision and want to test him again. If he took something addictive it is hard to get off it regardless of how smart or stupid you are.

If he is clean - no issue. My boss asks me to piss every day I would do it just keep paying me

travlinhawk

Reaction score
I believe him when he said he was clean and I trust that there will be nothing to find this time around. He is too smart and has way too much to lose.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
VHawk":2s4r6lwh said:
How is it that fridayfrenzy only posts about Sherman and PED's?
He is actually the dude who botched Sherman's test.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Some assume he was guilty and somehow got off. Both Guy and Browner were positive. Contamination is a real possibility. He maintained his innocence hey whole time and was willing to sue the league over it

Latest posts