I Love the Seahawks!

kinesmajor

Reaction score
Even got the wife to root for 'em..

It's hard being the lone Seahawks Fan in Los Angeles.

Been here since I was 13, but never lost my roots and love for the Seahawks! Glad I found this site back in the early 2000's , you all help keep me sane!

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I agree this site is amazing. I even want the M's to be good cause I know it would make a lot of the guys on here happy. And yes I am a Yankees fan......sorry

Seahawker86

Reaction score
I'm in Jersey, we are FAR and few out here. I'm always told I am the 1st seahawk fan they have ever met. I love it. I dare to be different. Though I am looking forward to making my 1st trip out to Seattle. The past few years I've gotten myself stable enough to pay for the trip but unfortunately we haven't been that good and I haven't had the confidence of expecting a win, but with this team, and this quarterback, I know how that confidence for the next few years to come

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My son is from Jersey and when he got back to Newark after being out here (and seeing the Cardinals get destroyed 58-0) he couldn't believe the Seahawks swag he saw there.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I went in 09 vs 49ers when Butler caught a 40 yrd td with a min or so left. I had no voice after the game and could not believe how loud it is there. And of course after the game walking to the car a couple SF fans started shit. lol... If I could I would live in Seattle. Damm Ex wife and kids!...

2ndRowSista

Reaction score
Perhaps the 'Hawks are on there way to being the next "America's Team"! I've always lived in TX & OK and started following them back in '82 because they were the only team that seemed to do trick plays.

I've never met another fan here in Bastrop TX, so I invited all my friends to the local pub for MNF and told them to wear Seahawks colors and I'd buy 'em a beer. The Pub owner is a Packers fan and they were outnumbered. Now all my pals are following them :th2thumbs:

I've got to get to Seattle for a game, seen them in other stadiums but not at HOME!

PGunning101

Reaction score
Dude, the 12th man is legion in Los Angeles. You gotta get to The Backstage bar in Culver City for gameday sometime. It's a 12th man's paradise.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
kinesmajor":2vtwj92w said:
It's hard being the lone Seahawks Fan in Los Angeles.

Errr.........I know there's probably still a lot of Raider and Ram fans in LA, but they have no business talking any sort of crap to you. 2nd largest market in the country, and they couldn't even keep their NFL teams.

Latest posts