Top 5

zvjar

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there ever was a team in the NFL, that ended the year as a top 5 Defense and a top 5 Offense in the same season? Call me optimistic, but i think we have a realistic chance to do that next year if you look at the way the offense has improved over the second half of the season...

rideaducati

Reaction score
zvjar":12o81uah said:
Does anyone know if there ever was a team in the NFL, that ended the year as a top 5 Defense and a top 5 Offense in the same season? Call me optimistic, but i think we have a realistic chance to do that next year if you look at the way the offense has improved over the second half of the season...

San Diego was #1 on both offense and defense a few years ago. They lost to the Jets in the playoffs that year.

ensett

Reaction score
Going by points, Patriots did it in both 04 and 07. Superbowl both years

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
rideaducati":3l3xy4hy said:
zvjar":3l3xy4hy said:

San Diego was #1 on both offense and defense a few years ago. They lost to the Jets in the playoffs that year.

Actually San Diego didnt make the playoffs in 2010 despite leading the NFL in total offense and defense