Top 5

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Top 5
Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:51 am
  • Does anyone know if there ever was a team in the NFL, that ended the year as a top 5 Defense and a top 5 Offense in the same season? Call me optimistic, but i think we have a realistic chance to do that next year if you look at the way the offense has improved over the second half of the season...
    zvjar
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Top 5
Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:01 am
  • zvjar wrote:Does anyone know if there ever was a team in the NFL, that ended the year as a top 5 Defense and a top 5 Offense in the same season? Call me optimistic, but i think we have a realistic chance to do that next year if you look at the way the offense has improved over the second half of the season...

San Diego was #1 on both offense and defense a few years ago. They lost to the Jets in the playoffs that year.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:49 am
  • Going by points, Patriots did it in both 04 and 07. Superbowl both years
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:56 am
  • rideaducati wrote:
    zvjar wrote:Does anyone know if there ever was a team in the NFL, that ended the year as a top 5 Defense and a top 5 Offense in the same season? Call me optimistic, but i think we have a realistic chance to do that next year if you look at the way the offense has improved over the second half of the season...

San Diego was #1 on both offense and defense a few years ago. They lost to the Jets in the playoffs that year.

Actually San Diego didnt make the playoffs in 2010 despite leading the NFL in total offense and defense
    Hawkfan509
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:04 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information