AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
bellingerga":fo8drbp8 said:
Axx":fo8drbp8 said:
Angry Birds 15 minutes are up

There's always gotta be a couple wet blankets just lurking about, that can't seem to enjoy anything.

Always.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
This would be very appropriate if the Hawks were playing the Skins. Some here would have to be old enough to know why pigs = Redskins though.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
I believe it was the hogs.. It's been a long time since I've seen them, do they still dress in drag with the snouts. I remember being young and routing for the skins to beat the donkeys in the super bowl, I really wanted to see Elway cry. Now I hope we get to see Wilson make Elway cry in the superbowl again.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
SeaHawk80":mekbq7ea said:
I believe it was the hogs.. It's been a long time since I've seen them, do they still dress in drag with the snouts. I remember being young and routing for the skins to beat the donkeys in the super bowl, I really wanted to see Elway cry. Now I hope we get to see Wilson make Elway cry in the superbowl again.
Hogs it is, but that goes back to Riggins and what not. I do know the game you're talking about though. Was at my Aunt's house and she kept making these fried wanton things with hamburger and cheese and rice in them and I have NO idea why they were so good.

Elway was crying that game because he's a damn racist. Not really, but it's another dumb trivia hint because I'm bored and half crazy. Got anything on that one?

ivotuk

Reaction score
vin.couve12":3fcpgzxf said:
SeaHawk80":3fcpgzxf said:
Hogs it is, but that goes back to Riggins and what not. I do know the game you're talking about though. Was at my Aunt's house and she kept making these fried wanton things with hamburger and cheese and rice in them and I have NO idea why they were so good.

Elway was crying that game because he's a damn racist. Not really, but it's another dumb trivia hint because I'm bored and half crazy. Got anything on that one?

Doug Williams tossing the "frozen rope." I was so damn happy to see Doug win a Superbowl like that after all the bullshit he had to put up with in his career.