Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Congrats from St Louis!
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:52 am 
NET Practice Squad

Congrats to you all on the big victory last night over the Whiners. I thoroughly enjoyed the pounding you gave them, and the look on Harbaugh's face in the 4th quarter was priceless. Looking forward to this week and good luck (although I doubt you will need it against the Rams, we are on the way up but we arent playoff caliber yet)

Post subject: Re: Congrats from St Louis!
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:57 am 
NET Veteran

Woo Hoo Rams fans!

Win Forever!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:58 am 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *

The Rams have far exceeded what I thought they would accomplish this season. Fisher has them going the right direction.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:02 am 
NET Starter

They did better against the whiners than we did!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:29 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*

Not going to lie, I see the Rams being a problem in a year, maybe two. Fisher is obviously heading in the right direction, and you guys have a ton of high picks coming up. Thanks for the warm wishes, and yeah, it felt great to spank the 49ers and their douche coach last night. :D

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:33 am 
USMC 1970-77

Thanks! Looks like Fisher has you guys on the upswing. We're going from NFCWorst to NFCBest. :)

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:36 am 
NET Veteran

candyman4881 wrote:
Congrats to you all on the big victory last night over the Whiners. I thoroughly enjoyed the pounding you gave them, and the look on Harbaugh's face in the 4th quarter was priceless. Looking forward to this week and good luck (although I doubt you will need it against the Rams, we are on the way up but we arent playoff caliber yet)

Yeah it was priceless to see Hairballs reaction following their embarrassment! Here's to a good game this Sunday!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:17 am 
NET Veteran

Yeah, if our other NFC west compadres to the south could come through next week, we could REALLY stick it to those "entitled" a-holes!!!

Five golden rings my @ss!

- PGunning101

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:52 pm 
NET Veteran

thanks for the comments.. rams next victim... i hear lamb chops taste mighty good with honey mustard?

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:57 pm 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*

Over the next couple of years, the Rams are going to replace the Niners as our main pain.
Bradford has his struggles, but he is developing a rapport with Kendricks, he throws stick routes with nice accuracy, and he ate up our third down D last game.
The Rams front four is second to none. Linebackers are pretty good too. Janoris Jenkins look incredible at jumping routes, and they blitz him a lot.

I am not taking these guys lightly. IN fact, they scare me a bit more than the Niners did.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:59 pm 
* The Doc *
* The Doc *

Thanks Candyman for the congrats. I am sure Fisher would love nothing less than to slow down the Seahawks bandwagon. I expect a competitive game and an inspired one from Steven Jackson, who most likely is playing his last game as a Ram. Dude gave his all. Too bad he missed a chance to enjoy the Greatest Show by a few years and once it was his full time job hard times had hit them.

Still have that Isaac Bruce photo with his Rams helmet sitting midfield on the Seahawks logo at the CLink. Those early 2000's games against the Rams was my gauge to how good a team the Seahawks were. We both hit hard times but now the division as a whole looks to be moving into respectability. The next few years should be brutal inside the division. Take care.

Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:00 pm 
NET Rookie

Rams are in good hands.

I think what they did with the draft, by trading out of the second pick, gaining additional first round picks ... sheesh, going to help load the talent on the team. You got a QB already, who I think is pretty dang good, and Fisher is a crafty crafty coach.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:53 pm 
NET Veteran

they'd be better with rg3

/thread

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:08 pm 
NET Veteran

Jazzhawk wrote:
The Rams have far exceeded what I thought they would accomplish this season.

not me, I honestly thought every team in the division was going to go gangbusters, specially the Rams and Cards, just goes to show you never know with this league and injuries are HUGE.. pay attention to off season conditioning!!

maybe next season all 4 teams have double digit wins by December? love nothing more than to see the NFCW dismantle the rest of the league, from the NFCWorst to the NFCWoodshed... lol

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:15 pm 
NET Ring Of Honor

Rams beat us fair and square once already. needed a gimmick play to do it but won, and that loss has us needing help to get the NFC west title.

Respect, but I say revenge.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:53 pm 
* Mr Random Thought *

I still hate that the Rams got Jenkins in round 2. He was the best corner in that draft by a mile I thought. And that was a draft that had a different corner go in the top 7 picks. On the plus side, that was the only good pick the Rams made before the late rounds despite having so many picks in the early rounds.

And Rams fan, thank you for the classy post. But I would seriously recommend using up the "kiss the ring" line while you still can. You might only get to use that line for another six weeks.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:03 pm 
NET Practice Squad

kearly wrote:
I still hate that the Rams got Jenkins in round 2. He was the best corner in that draft by a mile I thought. And that was a draft that had a different corner go in the top 7 picks. On the plus side, that was the only good pick the Rams made before the late rounds despite having so many picks in the early rounds.

And Rams fan, thank you for the classy post. But I would seriously recommend using up the "kiss the ring" line while you still can. You might only get to use that line for another six weeks.

I definitely think the Rams found a gem in Jenkins even though he was the 3rd CB taken in the draft (Claiborne to Cowboys and Kirkpatrick to Bengals). I disagree with "only good pick before the late rounds" comment. The Rams last draft was actually pretty stellar. 1st Round Michael Brockers has been a huge difference maker in the run D. 2nd Round Brian Quick and Isaiah Pead are still projects and have not contributed that much, these are the only two questionable picks in the draft IMO. Jenkins has been solid. 3rd Round Trumain Johnson has been a very solid #3 CB for us. 4th Round Chris Givens has been a starting WR. 5th Round Rok Watkins Guard has been on IR since week 3. Round 6 was our starting Kicker in Greg Zuerlein. And 7th Round was backup LB Sammy Brown and backup RB Daryl Richardson. Not too shabby in Fisher/Snead's 1st year

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:20 pm 
NET Veteran

candyman4881 wrote:

Good to see you back candyman. Seems like Ram fans are pretty uncommon nowadays but you guys are going in the right direction. I say by year 3 Jeff Fisher will have your team playing playoff caliber football, especially with all the potential draft picks.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:14 pm 
NET Veteran

candyman4881 wrote:
kearly wrote:

I definitely think the Rams found a gem in Jenkins even though he was the 3rd CB taken in the draft (Claiborne to Cowboys and Kirkpatrick to Bengals). I disagree with "only good pick before the late rounds" comment. The Rams last draft was actually pretty stellar. 1st Round Michael Brockers has been a huge difference maker in the run D. 2nd Round Brian Quick and Isaiah Pead are still projects and have not contributed that much, these are the only two questionable picks in the draft IMO. Jenkins has been solid. 3rd Round Trumain Johnson has been a very solid #3 CB for us. 4th Round Chris Givens has been a starting WR. 5th Round Rok Watkins Guard has been on IR since week 3. Round 6 was our starting Kicker in Greg Zuerlein. And 7th Round was backup LB Sammy Brown and backup RB Daryl Richardson. Not too shabby in Fisher/Snead's 1st year

I think your good players were Brockers (he's been beasting lately), Jenkins (gets burned, but a playmaker), Givens (STEAL!), and kinda Richardson and Quick. But the guy I'm most pissed you got......

Greg Zuerlein. That guy is freaking revolutionary, he pretty much won you the game the last time we played with those long field goals. He is such a great player, I might even trade a 2nd rounder for him, he changes the field position game drastically.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:11 am 
NET Veteran

Yeah, Jeff Fisher is one hell of a coach. Very impressive turn around for the Rams this season for sure. Should be a hard hitting game on Sunday.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:06 am 
NET Starter

candyman4881 wrote:

I second this.

Nice game Sunday. After the Rams win against Tampa, then watching you beat down SF, made for a very nice Sunday.

I will add. I live in San Diego. I am an LA Rams fan. All my Charger fan friends kept saying to me by text or tweet or facebook.... your Rams play THEM next week!! Your going to get killed!

So you made a damn good impression to the nation of football watchers overall. Hey, if you caught the San Diego fan's attention, that is something. They don't seem to pay much attention to anything.

I have my opinions about this Sunday, but this is the Congrats thread. So, Congrats from a non St. Louis Rams fan!

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]