Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Rams @ Angry Birds)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The 2012 Seattle Seahawks have a new nickname according to my 7-year-old daughter, a nickname she chose based on the game she loves to play on Daddy's cellphone.

Angry Birds.

I. Flipping. Love. It.

There has never been a Seahawks squad as collectively intense, fighting with a chip on their shoulders like this 2012 team does. They don't want to just knock you down. They want to knock you into another area code. There is an inescapable force that is undeniable. The momentum that is building is already historic and looks like it has no reason nor desire to discontinue.

I have respect for the Rams. They are 4-0-1 in the NFC West this year. They have a new coach they believe in, a promising tough defense and talent on offense. They've proven they can beat their divisional rivals. But if I am supposed to buy into this tiny outburst of fear I've been hearing this week, that somehow the Rams might knock us off (for various reasons) this Sunday, well forgive me but I call bullshit.

Mr. Wilson and company have other plans. 8-0 at home bitches. Enjoy your stay at the woodshed, Rams.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 48 - Rams 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 10-5

HawkWow

Reaction score
30-17.

Down 24-7 at the half, the Rams score 10 second half points against our second team.

jhball

Reaction score
50-3 Hawks. Normally that sounds ridiculous, but lately...not so much. Rams are packed and ready to call it a year.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Rams are a respectable team, especially on the road.

Seahawks 34
Rams 20

RTD: 7-8

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Payback game #3 and final tuneup for the show. Oddly, I was more confident in destroying the 9er's last week than the Rams this week. Go figure.

Hawks 28
Rams 19

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The way the Seahawks are scoring, it is almost impossible for them NOT to drop 30. They had a block for 6 last week and other than that, all their scores have come from drives. I expect STL to try and slow it down, but dang... Russell just won't be denied. The guy is in a total zone. He is seeing things that we can't even imagine. The Rams are upcoming, but not here, not against this team and certainly not against the lore of Tanzania.

38-17 Hawks.

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
Just realized that the Rams are 4-0-1 in the NFC West. Pretty respectable I would say

31-20 Hawks

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":u5ihuieq said:
Keep in mind, people. RW wins rematches by an average score of 50-6.5.

Just saying.
LOL....I see what you did there. Nice.