The best bit during Sunday's win...

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
For me anyway...

bryantlynxh.png

Lynch and Bryant barking at each other after the blocked field goal. The most animated Lynch has looked all year. There was NO WAY Marshawn Lynch was leaving that field on Sunday without a win. Wasn't happening. And that attitude shot through the entire team. He didn't just want to win either, he wanted to make a statement to that San Fran team.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
I saw that too !!!

I was a bit shocked because you don't see Marshawn do things like that very often ... Big Red was feeding off him too, it was AWESOME !!!

red17hawk

Reaction score
Yup, we are kind of misled by the real rob reports, where Lynch never says a word, but as PC said somewhere recently, Lynch is one of the leaders on the team (he called out Unger as well). Doug Baldwin also said that he goes and talk to Lynch if he is down or frustrated. Love it! I would love to listen to what Lynch was saying to Red here!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I saw in one clip where Lynch was right in RW's ear while he was throwing on the sidelines. Lynch is truly a leader on this team. They feed off of the Beast!

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
The Real Rob Report stuff is all a ploy. I'll bet Marshawn's gonna have something big for the 12th man on there soon.

GCrow

Reaction score
Noticed this when Re-Watching the game. Left me.....intimidated

Pstark3

Reaction score
If he stays silent in front of cameras, im fine. Whatever keeps you outta trouble

Hawks46

Reaction score
I still like all the photos of Harbaugh on the sidelines, looking like he's about to have an aneurism.

The look of shock on his face is completely priceless. Then he pulled a Belichick and pouted his way through his PC afterwords.

Seeker

Reaction score
Rodney Harrison's reaction during the halftime show.
little slice of heaven.

garydrake425

Reaction score
Seeker":ethw73hf said:
Rodney Harrison's reaction during the halftime show.
little slice of heaven.

About him picking SF he said to Herm Edwards after Herm was giving him a hard time. He said "I picked wrong". :17: :49ersmall: :141847_bnono:

Yeah buddy u sure did. :icon_new: :laugh: