NO SEAHAWKS WILL BE PLAYING IN THE PROBOWL (Joke)

rightbench

Reaction score
Cause they'll be busy winning the SUPERBOWL!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

*Added (Joke) to the title to lessen the bait & switch title - RockHawk

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Seriously. This fanbase has needed a wake-up call all year. As much so as the national media, to be honest.

Sign37now

Reaction score
So retarded to play that game before the SB...Do they honestly think we will all lose interest without football for one week? Tards...

Riley12

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2k8m9b3e said:
Seriously. This fanbase has needed a wake-up call all year. As much so as the national media, to be honest.

True. Back-to-back 7-9 seasons, following a couple of rough years with a waning Holmgren and a copycat Mora,
were wearing the fandom to a nub and too many seats were starting to get filled by opposing fans.

No matter what we do in the playoffs, the big things we gain are: big game experience and a rejuvenated fanbase
that expands outside of the hardcore folks, a few of which I know (ha!), and into the casual or even non-NFL fan types.

Oof

Reaction score
Have to win the Super Bowl. I have to write another song about us being world champs!

HawkWow

Reaction score
I was hoping this thread was reporting the boycott of the PB by our nominated players. But I like this even better. GO (to the superbowl) HAWKS!