Sherman did not make the Pro bowl

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Richard Sherman did not make the Pro Bowl, per sources, but I'm told the PED rules are not relevant in this case.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
To be clear, all I'm saying on Sherman is that the PED rule on Pro Bowl berths didn't apply to him. Voters may have used it as a reason.

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport
Richard Sherman does not make Pro Bowl. No decision on PED appeal but PED violation makes players ineligible for Pro Bowl

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
No surprise. Offensive players don't like him.

I'll bet you that chip on his shoulder just doubled in size, though.

redhawk253

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA thats hilarious. sherman is the best cb in the nfl today.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Well, his results show on the field...probowl or no he's one of the top 2-3 corners in the entire NFL. It'll be great when he's voted as an All-Pro without making the Pro Bowl.

12evanf

Reaction score
There isn't a cornerback in the league I'd trade him for. What a silly joke.

themunn

Reaction score
stupid, one of the top 20 players in the league at ANY position

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Really who cares, he wouldn't have played in it anyways since were gonna be playing in the Superbowl! :thirishdrinkers:

rastahawk

Reaction score
Disgusting. I would laugh my oversized head off if we got to the Super Bowl and Sherm got MVP. Then again these are the same people who ultimately decide on the probwol anyway.

rideaducati

Reaction score
It's okay. Sherman wouldn't be able to make it to that game anyway, he's going to play in the Superbowl.

pinksheets

Reaction score
It's obvious that the PED accusation is to blame here, not a snubbing of his talent. I wouldn't be surprised if voters, assuming he was ineligible, simply chose to vote elsewhere for that reason.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Breer and Mort are totally contradicting each other as far as Sherm's eligibility for the pro bowl due to the PED violation. Which is it?

edogg23

Reaction score
pinksheets":17p6hbb4 said:
It's obvious that the PED accusation is to blame here, not a snubbing of his talent. I wouldn't be surprised if voters, assuming he was ineligible, simply chose to vote elsewhere for that reason.
Or even if they thought he was eligible, they may have snubbed him because of the stigma of being a "cheater".