Beautiful Thread

JonRud

Reaction score
Someone in that thread called us Seachickens. My feelings are hurt!

The Radish

Reaction score
Change the names and its just like reading our forums after a loss.

Funny, I had the same worry about our D prior to that game as they have now. lol

If there is a choice between them being miserable and us being miserable, I'll take them every time.

:D

Hawks46

Reaction score
Radish beat me to it.

I would feel the same way if the Niners blew us apart like that. You have to have questions about your team getting beat like that 2 weeks before the playoffs.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
JonRud":3n34ni8j said:
Someone in that thread called us Seachickens.

Original.

I don't think things are as dire in 49'er land as some are stating. They're still a very good football team that if given home field advantage could go all the way.

Yeah the Hawks crushed them, but remember they were just coming off of a huge road win against the Pats where they had to scratch and claw all the way til the end. So the niners had to yet again get geeked up for another nationally televised road game where their opponent was about to unleash two years of pent up frustration out on their tired asses.

travlinhawk

Reaction score
I think I think more of their team than they do...But they are right about one thing in that they are seriously stumbling at the wrong time of year.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Delusional.
Harbaugh is planning on the future, he knows that Smith isn't any more than a stop gap QB whose ceiling has been reached, and that just isn't enough to take the 49rs all the way, that's why he pulled the plug on that experiment.
Kaepernick is a work in progress.
Pete recognized the need for getting Wilson acclimated to NFL level of play, and wasted no time in puting him in as the starter, and begin the proccess.
Flynn just might have been an early on success, but Pete saw that Wilson had a much higher ceiling, and didn't want to delay his progress.
Harbaugh COPIED Pete, only he started later in the Season to get Kaepernick up to snuff.
Kaepernick isn't as astute or gifted as Wilson, so his road is going to be a lot rockyer because of it...Advantage, Pete Carroll, and the Seahawks (God I'm glad we have John Schneider)

Largent80

Reaction score
My fiance (who was not much of a football fan before meeting me, but LOVES the Hawks now) even stated that Kap looked very scared out there on Sunday. She was laughing at him.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Lol. They go on and on about not having Justin Smith without ever once mentioning the fact that we were missing one of our pro bowl corners when we whooped their ass.

Silly Whiners....

Largent80

Reaction score
CANHawk":1wganus3 said:
Lol. They go on and on about not having Justin Smith without ever once mentioning the fact that we were missing one of our pro bowl corners when we whooped their ass.

Silly Whiners....

And also, missing HIS backup !!!!

drdiags

Reaction score
The one poster noted a trend that I hadn't considered with the 9ers and that was their stretch against the Rams, Dolphins, Patriots and finally Seattle. There are some fair trend observations in those posts that as an outsider, I would not know.

Just like some of our current 9ers posters, they do not have the faith in their OL pass protection that me as Joe casual fan would consider. I still respect their team and have moved on to the Rams. Only one fanbase at the end of the year will be living the life. If it isn't us, I expect similar musings from some of our disappointed fans.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Largent80":2an09mfj said:
CANHawk":2an09mfj said:

Silly Whiners....

And also, missing HIS backup !!!!

And his backups backup.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Wow. 9er faithful? Yeah, right.

This comment was funny as hell

" and they can't get away with their usual Qwest b******t like Wilson throwing TD passes when the playclock expired,"

Don't know what he meant by this...but as long as the ball is snapped before the clock expires, we're good.

And

"We coulda whooped their asses just like NE"

Ahh...shoulda, woulda, coulda.

drdiags

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3m1hlrqa said:
" and they can't get away with their usual Qwest b******t like Wilson throwing TD passes when the playclock expired,"

Don't know what he meant by this...but as long as the ball is snapped before the clock expires, we're good.

The McCoy TD came after the ball was snapped with the clock showing 0:00. It was commented on by Michaels saying the refs will look at the ball after the clock has expired. If the ball has been snapped by the time they look down, they won't flag the play. Or something along those lines.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
drdiags":3if5hw0f said:
-The Glove-":3if5hw0f said:

The McCoy TD came after the ball was snapped with the clock showing 0:00. It was commented on by Michaels saying the refs will look at the ball after the clock has expired. If the ball has been snapped by the time they look down, they won't flag the play. Or something along those lines.
Ah! See you don't catch things like that sitting in the 300 level at the game

The Radish

Reaction score
Well its nice to know that we aren't the only fan base that thinks their teams gets held all the time.

:roll:

Latest posts