We get our crew back!

thehands816

Reaction score
Tim Ryan, Chris Myers, and Jaime Maggio get the call for the Hawks and Rams this Sunday.

Chapman

Reaction score
Really, I hope you were joking about missing them. Tim Ryan is a total douchenozzle and he looks like he combs his hair with a pork chop.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Atleast it isn't the crew that did the last rams game, that was brutal! I've never watched a game on mute by choice before

capncrunch

Reaction score
This comes as very good news to me. Tim Ryan makes some pretty acute observations beyond what you will get from guys who don't usually cover Seahawks games. He makes some interesting comments about Turbin, Wagner, Unger, Hauschka and others who aren't household names. Also, Jaime Maggio has become my favorite sideline reporter.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I like Myers and Ryan..... I'm good with them doing the game. I think they kinda like seeing us too.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Pstark3":u4ls2whv said:
No Mike Martz? Wtf? not watching.
I know, especially because he's so fair and balanced. The only better guy I can think of to do color on our game would be Marshall Faulk.
:sarcasm_off:

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I bet there was a big fight among the Fox crews to determine who would have the opportunity to make the call when Russell Wilson breaks Manning's Rookie TD pass record this week. They all wanted to be a part of history.

Joke is on them though...Raible's call will be the one always paired of the footage.

JonRud

Reaction score
Well the Super Bowl is on CBS this year so I am just praying we get Jim Nantz and Phil Simms to do one of our games!!