A December to remember

Largent80

Reaction score
I do not recall a more productive December in any Seahawk season than this one. It has been special and we may end up undefeated for the month.

Outstanding.

JonRud

Reaction score
This has been an incredible month. Here's hoping January is even better!!

Greenhell

Reaction score
Championship teams play some their best football in December and January.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Pstark3":10rh6kjq said:
i'd love to drop 50 on the rams..

I don't care about the margin of victory. I want the W and to punctate it with a couple of trick plays for TD's. One near the beginning of the game, and one near the end just to rub it in for Side Show Jeff. :mrgreen:

Regardless, we gotta open up a decent lead on these guys because close games are where Fisher reaches into his bag of tricks the most.

hawker84

Reaction score
i just want RW to throw for no less than 2 td's to get the record.. if the score is 14 - 3 i'm good with that. hawks of course.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Has Russell ever lost to the same team twice in one year? I don't think he has. Not in college, and so far, not in the pros.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3t1142ee said:
Has Russell ever lost to the same team twice in one year? I don't think he has. Not in college, and so far, not in the pros.

Lol, how many repeat games did he have in college? 0? -1?

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
hawker84":3eufif7c said:
i just want RW to throw for no less than 2 td's to get the record.. if the score is 14 - 3 i'm good with that. hawks of course.

Yep. That's all I want this Sunday although we're likely to score more than that.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
SonicHawk":1rmcdrm8 said:
Scottemojo":1rmcdrm8 said:

Lol, how many repeat games did he have in college? 0? -1?
MSU is the only one I know of.
So, 3-0 so far in grudge games.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
hawker84":1rkejgpw said:

This is my thinking also. Don't really care if we blow them out or not, just want the win and my second request would be for Wilson to have at least 2 TD's and a near perfect QBR to insure he stays ahead of RGIII.