Has Trufant played his last game as a Hawk?

canzag

Reaction score
Not trying to hate on Tru,I respect everything he has done for the team in his time with the Hawks but Lane has stepped up and Tru struggled his last few games down the stretch before he got hurt,so even if healthy does he dress as of right now,I would go with Lane and WT3 over him

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
canzag":11rae2q2 said:
Not trying to hate on Tru,I respect everything he has done for the team in his time with the Hawks but Lane has stepped up and Tru struggled his last few games down the stretch before he got hurt,so even if healthy does he dress as of right now,I would go with Lane and WT3 over him

Yes, but to name thurmond as someone you would go with over him is incorrect.

Thurmond is injury prone and CANNOT be depended on.

kearly

Reaction score
Not technically. I do think this will be his last season here, but at the very least I expect him to play a few snaps a game over the rest of the season (assuming he's activated).

morgulon1

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1mmljovg said:
canzag":1mmljovg said:

I would take Tru over Thurmond at this point due to the obvious. I've always liked Trufant alot. I think he's been underappreciated around here and has even been on Brian Russell/Julius Jones whipping boy status at times. Which is BS because he's played his ass off for us .

Whether he plays for us next year or not, he's one of the all time great Seahawks in my book.

hawker84

Reaction score
yes he's played his ass off for us and has been loyal to the organization. i don't think anybody dislikes or does not appreciate what he's done for us.. the fact is , he's lost a step, he can't seem to stay healthy, and when he was in there, he was getting toasted play after play, and missing key tackles... he's a liability.. sorry to say, but it's the truth... i hope he comes back as a coach, but his playing days are numbered.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Let's get a big shiny ring for the man who's played every home football game of his life in Washington state and every pro game as a Seattle Seahawk! Do it, Hawks!

BTW, his birthday is on Christmas. Hippo Birdy, Triple-O G!

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":irf0l7mp said:
Will always be a fan of his but his playing days are numbered.
+1. A great Seahawk but he is heading for the end of the road I am afraid.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1f40kjbb said:
canzag":1f40kjbb said:

I'd have to agree with this. Tru has been on a steady decline. We all love the local guy who made it to the pro bowl and was an all pro at one point, but at this point I'm liking Lane and Maxwell as our 3rd and 4th. I don't put Thurmond in that group because I don't think he's played more than 1-2 games per year for 3 strait years due to injury. He simply cannot be depended on regardless of the promise he shows when he plays 8% of the time or whatever it is.

Latest posts