How many Seahawks pro bowlers tomorrow?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

How many pro bowlers will the Seahawks get?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:09 pm

1
6
6%
2
6
6%
3
29
28%
4
26
25%
5
15
15%
>5
21
20%
 
Total votes : 103

  • Lynch
    Okung
    Unger
    Clemons
    Sherman (pending suspension)
    Thomas
    Chancellor
    User avatar
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 917
    Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am


  • Barthawk wrote:Sherman
    Lynch
    Okung
    Unger
    MRob
    Earl

    maybe category
    Mebane
    Clemons



    I agree except I don't see Earl making it. I think Leon Washington has a shot
    User avatar
    Happypuppy
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1887
    Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:40 pm


  • Happypuppy wrote:
    Barthawk wrote:Sherman
    Lynch
    Okung
    Unger
    MRob
    Earl

    maybe category
    Mebane
    Clemons



    I agree except I don't see Earl making it. I think Leon Washington has a shot

    Why not? ET has had a solid year and he'll get the players/coaches vote. He will be a perennial pro bowler.
    User avatar
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 917
    Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am


  • According to KJR, and Okung's agent, he will be the starting Tackle in the Pro Bowl.
    It's about damn time TEZ is in the HOF
    tacomahawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 374
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 am
    Location: T-town


  • So far only 1, I will be very disappointed if it remains at only 1.
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • It has just been announced that both Browner and Sherman didn't make the Probowl because of PEDs. Browner, because he is serving a suspension and Sherman because he is still appealing the supposed positive.

    So, if any Hawks make the Probowl, I suspect it will be one or all of these; Okung, Lynch, Robinson, Unger, Thomas.
    User avatar
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 2502
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm


  • Steve2222 wrote:
    Happypuppy wrote:
    Barthawk wrote:Sherman
    Lynch
    Okung
    Unger
    MRob
    Earl

    maybe category
    Mebane
    Clemons



    I agree except I don't see Earl making it. I think Leon Washington has a shot

    Why not? ET has had a solid year and he'll get the players/coaches vote. He will be a perennial pro bowler.


    Barber with Bucs I think will get it
    User avatar
    Happypuppy
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1887
    Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:40 pm


  • Seahwkgal wrote:It has just been announced that both Browner and Sherman didn't make the Probowl because of PEDs. Browner, because he is serving a suspension and Sherman because he is still appealing the supposed positive.

    So, if any Hawks make the Probowl, I suspect it will be one or all of these; Okung, Lynch, Robinson, Unger, Thomas.


    I just read a quote here on .net from Albert Breer that Sherman not being named to the probowl had nothing to do with his suspension appeal, he just was not voted in.
    Image
    User avatar
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *
     
    Posts: 11186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Pasco, WA


  • You mean how many make it as starters or go and play even if they were the alt?

    As starters it'll be Okung, Lynch and Thomas

    Voted as alt.

    Sherman
    Wagner
    Clemons
    M Rob
    Wright


    Who goes and plays.
    NONE

    We'll be preppeing for the superbowl against the Broncos. Don't need our key players getting hurt
    ProckHawks
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 167
    Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 11:45 am
    Location: Vancouver WA


  • Blitzer88 wrote:
    Seahwkgal wrote:It has just been announced that both Browner and Sherman didn't make the Probowl because of PEDs. Browner, because he is serving a suspension and Sherman because he is still appealing the supposed positive.

    So, if any Hawks make the Probowl, I suspect it will be one or all of these; Okung, Lynch, Robinson, Unger, Thomas.


    I just read a quote here on .net from Albert Breer that Sherman not being named to the probowl had nothing to do with his suspension appeal, he just was not voted in.



    I htink it was Jordan, Payton and Malone that conspired to keep Bryant off of the Olympic team. Perhaps Brady and Rodgers had their hands in this. LOL...as I said in another thread, this is great news. The Pro-bowl is a joke and Okung and co. should sit it out in protest.
    User avatar
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5655
    Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
    Location: The 5-0


  • Happypuppy wrote:Barber with Bucs I think will get it


    no member of the 32nd ranked pass defense in the league's secondary should make it...
    themunn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2513
    Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 4:38 pm


  • ProckHawks wrote:You mean how many make it as starters or go and play even if they were the alt?

    As starters it'll be Okung, Lynch and Thomas

    Voted as alt.

    Sherman
    Wagner
    Clemons
    M Rob
    Wright


    Who goes and plays.
    NONE

    We'll be preppeing for the superbowl against the Broncos. Don't need our key players getting hurt


    Do you mean back up, not alternate? Lynch won't be starting over AD2000.
    User avatar
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 917
    Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am


  • OK, OK....I'm going to make this as clear as I can. The Pro Bowl game is a joke! Last year, it was being discussed that they should do away with the game. The Lineman would just stand up and give a slight push to the opponent......what a farce! No one wants to get hurt!!

    And frankly...the voting process is seriously flawed. There have been several options at changing the voting, but they are not brought to vote at the League meetings.
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 4823
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 pm
    Location: Puyallup, WA USA




It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information