Hotels in New Orleans Super Bowl Weekend

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Yep. Looking into them. Not ashamed to admit it. I'm not making a silly guarantee but this team has a chance to do what we have seen the last few weeks to any team anywhere and I am trying to assess my plans for the month of January and the first week of February in accordance with this reality.

It is important to be prepared.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
On a sidenote, I am considering dyeing my beard for a playoff run....

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
That beard looks epic and I am jealous/ashamed.

I haven't been clean shaven since the Dolphins game. We also haven't lost since then.

Superbowl facial fuzz it is for me!

HansGruber

Reaction score
A good Boy Scout is always prepared.

Sounds wise to me. This team is gonna make the big game. For sure

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
SilkMonkey":1g49kfxr said:
That beard looks epic and I am jealous/ashamed.

I haven't been clean shaven since the Dolphins game. We also haven't lost since then.

Superbowl facial fuzz it is for me!

Thanks, bro. I grow beard every year for football season and shave every spring. The quandary I have is what if the bleach/dye doesnt take and I have to shave it? I
have a punkrock friend who has been telling me she would do it every year since the 2005 season-this seems like the year......my employers would just have to deal with it.......I think.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
6a00d8341c8a3353ef017d3c483f37970c-800wi

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dude, I'm not gonna lie. I didn't even notice the New Orleans tie-in with that logo until you just posted that response. I just looked for a Boy Scouts image that had the motto on it.

Tanzania Madness baby.

Dirtball

Reaction score
I have a freind that has offered me a room a half hour from the stadium.... i'm golden!

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Aros":34dh65kc said:
Dude, I'm not gonna lie. I didn't even notice the New Orleans tie-in with that logo until you just posted that response. I just looked for a Boy Scouts image that had the motto on it.

Tanzania Madness baby.

Think you could put your skills to work for an hour or two and tie it together with some Seahawks colors, etc? Might make a nice wallpaper....

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I had to make it my avatar for now...Damn Tanzania serendipty at work!

I'll see what I can do with the wallpaper. I'm seriously creeped out. In a good way!

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
hmmmm. i just went mohawk - maybe dying it is the next logical step

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":rudet2xy said:
hmmmm. i just went mohawk - maybe dying it is the next logical step

Oh, man, you must!! :th2thumbs: Head hair takes dye so much better than coarse face hair. I wish I was still able to sport a hawk.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
If I'm going. I will slide in and out of town on gameday. I'd definitely stay out of town.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1vacifou said:
RolandDeschain":1vacifou said:
What color would you dye it? That's the important part. Lime green?

He already dies it or it would be gray.

INCORRECT. Get back to steering your boat.

And. To answer Roland, I'd let my punk artist friend do her thing, but I'm thinking two tone blue with green streaks.

Riley12

Reaction score
My dad was telling me last night to book a room soon. He wanted to book flights too, but I talked him out of that.

If the team is there, we'll be there. I'm not about to break my streak of seeing the Seahawks in every single one of their
Super Bowls.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Riley12":1v0dn0f6 said:
My dad was telling me last night to book a room soon. He wanted to book flights too, but I talked him out of that.

If the team is there, we'll be there. I'm not about to break my streak of seeing the Seahawks in every single one of their
Super Bowls.

That's great to hear, Garth.. Would love to party in that city with you. Was there for opening day Seahawks Saints a few years back (victory). SO much fun!!!

I am not even sure I would want to pay for the game tickets, honestly...... But the electric vibe of the city and knowing what was going down would be such a thrill. Just thinking it all through. I have taken every weekend off from work between now and the Super Bowl. Some will be spent back in North Dakota with father brother and nephew, some in Vegas, some attending playoff games.....super exciting time, man.

Latest posts