Sportsnation: Country believes in the Seahawks

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Screw Pete Prisco Disco, the nation knows what is up. Heck, Even Cincinnati and Ohio (The better playoff team according to Prisco) thinks the Seahawks will go further.

11sgfhl

Prisco's rebuttal?
[youtube]fqs9DYisSsg[/youtube]

You get the idea.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Of course my adopted home state picks the Falcons. I am in cowgirl country though so I'm not too shocked. Go Hawks!

SeaTown81

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1gusmnyf said:
Of course my adopted home state picks the Falcons. I am in cowgirl country though so I'm not too shocked. Go Hawks!

Blame Clay Bennett for stealing the Sonics. Ever since Seattle fans have not been kind to the Okies. They have done a great job reciprocating. I'm fairly certain a general anti-Seattle vibe exists in that state.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
SeaTown81":t65krk3g said:
OkieHawk":t65krk3g said:

Blame Clay Bennett for stealing the Sonics. Ever since Seattle fans have not been kind to the Okies. They have done a great job reciprocating. I'm fairly certain a general anti-Seattle vibe exists in that state.

Plus we bathe and they don't.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
This one too. We're not in first place, but we're a solid second and this is far better national respect than our teams usually get.

Ak9eO

Shane Falco

Reaction score
What's funny about that ^^ poll is 49ers not even getting love in their own state. They got the Packers too. lol

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3c2w0nnw said:
SeaTown81":3c2w0nnw said:
OkieHawk":3c2w0nnw said:

Plus we bathe and they don't.

It's more of this type of anti-Oklahoma vibe from people in the PNW (where I grew up) than any anti-Seattle diatribe here. Hate on Clay for sure, but not a state that is the beneficiary of a dick move. Go Hawks!

pinksheets

Reaction score
Note the absence of refuting the assertion of lack of bathing in Oklahoma. :lol:

OkieHawk

Reaction score
pinksheets":2je6ba7q said:
Note the absence of refuting the assertion of lack of bathing in Oklahoma. :lol:

I can't speak for everyone in the state in regards to that, so didn't try :th2thumbs: