Wilson vs Flacco

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Wilson vs Flacco
Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Re: Wilson vs Flacco
Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:37 pm
  • LOL at anyone who thinks Flacco is better
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:02 pm
  • Wilson. The pick was a fluke play so I'd go 0-0 in that comparison. YPA was about the same. Really Flacco just threw the ball more because he had to. Wilson had a TD for every 5.25 pass attempts compared to one in every 18 pass attempts for Flacco. Plus, you know, he did it against #1 defense in the NFL and all that. Worst ass kicking in the Harbaugh era.

Carroll was tapping the breaks around the start of the 4th quarter. If Seattle had needed to score more, they definitely could have.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:05 pm
  • Wilson trails by exactly 12 votes, btw.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:12 pm
  • kearly wrote:Wilson. The pick was a fluke play so I'd go 0-0 in that comparison. YPA was about the same. Really Flacco just threw the ball more because he had to. Wilson had a TD for every 5.25 pass attempts compared to one in every 18 pass attempts for Flacco. Plus, you know, he did it against #1 defense in the NFL and all that. Worst ass kicking in the Harbaugh era.

Carroll was tapping the breaks around the start of the 4th quarter. If Seattle had needed to score more, they definitely could have.

I watched most of Joe Flacco's game, with him it was either pass long (a few were beautiful) or pass short. Seriously, it was aggravating how many times he would pass short to the sidelines. Look beyond the numbers people!
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:44 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information