Doug Baldwin Seahawk's Ambassador

madbohem

Reaction score
Maybe its me, because I know there are other Hawks who talk to the media...

But he is always tweeting insightful stuff, his interviews, etc... He is constantly there in that regard.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
madbohem":rdxlpq2z said:
Maybe its me, because I know there are other Hawks who talk to the media...

But he is always tweeting insightful stuff, his interviews, etc... He is constantly there in that regard.
They just interviewed him on NFL Network right after announcing RW as this weeks "Most Dependable Player". He's a well-spoken articulate guy.

OP
OP
madbohem

madbohem

Reaction score
Yeah i heard the interview... and its a big holiday today, and he took the time... but you see him mentioning who shows up in camp on twitter, things like that all the time. He might be my favorite Seahawk right now just because of how he puts his all into the 'team' like he does.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He's very well-spoken but does the guy ever smile? He always interviews like he's pissed off. I like the dude TONS and I am glad to have him but he gives off more of a chip on his shoulder attitude then I think he needs to these days. Just my take.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
madbohem":uu6jl28t said:
Yeah i heard the interview... and its a big holiday today, and he took the time... but you see him mentioning who shows up in camp on twitter, things like that all the time. He might be my favorite Seahawk right now just because of how he puts his all into the 'team' like he does.
Seems like we have a lot of those kinds of guys on the team now. Kam also spent the whole morning retweeting his fans. I love how active this team is in engaging fans.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Aros":13hmhyy0 said:
He's very well-spoken but does the guy ever smile? He always interviews like he's pissed off. I like the dude TONS and I am glad to have him but he gives off more of a chip on his shoulder attitude then I think he needs to these days. Just my take.

I ran into him outside of Southcenter Mall in Tukwila when i was up for the Vikings game last month. Just asked him if he was playing, told him i flew up for the game and wished him luck. Very brief encounter but he was really cool.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I loved seeing Dougie Fresh get those catches last game. For the rest of his career I'll remember him as the guy who gave up his two front teeth in very painful fashion to lay out for a ball. There's no substitute for that kind of effort. I hope he becomes Bobby-Engram-Plus for us - a slot guy who can throw the D a curveball with the occasional deep route.

Latest posts