Come on people; lets be classy

Atradees

Reaction score

ak3000

Reaction score
Harbaugh is a delta bravo. Yes, his teams win games but he's classless and has minimal sportsmanship.

Snake Plisskin

Reaction score
I'll agree that he's good, if he can get his team to play great football against AZ and into the playoffs after this major beat down.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2tdzb1v3 said:
Jazzhawk":2tdzb1v3 said:
I agree. But, haters gonna hate.
Being justified in hating someone who is a douchebag does not make you a hater.

Exactly. How can you not hate this dickweed? I have to go to my mother in laws or I'd take the time to tell you all the reasons. But you do know he is the douchebag head coach of the team we hate?

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
morgulon1":2gmj4etc said:
Tech Worlds":2gmj4etc said:
Jazzhawk":2gmj4etc said:
I agree. But, haters gonna hate.
Being justified in hating someone who is a douchebag does not make you a hater.

Exactly. How can you not hate this dickweed? I have to go to my mother in laws or I'd take the time to tell you all the reasons. But you do know he is the douchebag head coach of the team we hate?

I am so sorry you have to go to your mother in laws.

gtcotcakya

Reaction score
I'm all for us being classy, taking the high road and all of that, but I'm confused as to the relationship between your subject title and the article you link. How is this article is any reflection of us here at .Net? (Your title implies that WE have done something less than classy.) Perhaps you meant to address Lowell Cohn with your subject title?

sutz

Reaction score
Harbaugh walked into a team that had been cellar dwellers for a decade, drafting in the top 5 for years. It's not like he had to "rebuild" much. The talent was there. He's won a few games with that crew, now let's see how he deals with some real adversity.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Imagine you are the guy who wrote this article. Every press conference with Harbaugh is like going to the dentist, and you know that Harbaugh actually hates and resents your very existence. When he is down, you get your kicks in.

Really, watch his pressers. He is the consumate asshole. And when times get tough, and they will (primarily because like Holmgren, he over plays his veteran guys and doesn't let his depth players get on field experience until he has to) the press is going to turn on him like wild dogs. Like this.

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
Ahhh. "Sportsmanship" is a good place to start. Where is the "bright line" here though? I thought Harbaugh honking at the team bus
when the 9ers beat us at their house was funny and sportsmanlike. Sherman wrapping his birthday gift for Harbaugh before a
national audience was sportmanship.

From all the posts I am reading I am seeing everything Harbaugh does is an unsportsman like no talent hack douchebag move.

To Edit: I am saying we should demonstrate the class we are capable of. Yes Harbaugh is terrible with the media. Its because of his ego.
Think of it this way: at least he is real and interesting; minus cliches. What makes us different than 49er fans?

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Digits fan believe they are justified in hating Carroll, too. I don't care. Let them hate. Personally, I don't get the whole continual hate thing (except for the rustbuckets -- I totally get that).

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The guy is a Grade A Douchebag and deserves every bit of venom that gets spewed his way. Good coach or not, he's a giant prick and everybody knows it. If I want to hate how much of a DICK he is, I'm going to hate it.

Largent80

Reaction score
Aros":26pe3icv said:
The guy is a Grade A Douchebag and deserves every bit of venom that gets spewed his way. Good coach or not, he's a giant prick and everybody knows it. If I want to hate how much of a DICK he is, I'm going to hate it.

Thank you for writing what I was thinking.

Latest posts