Enjoyed the game, enjoyed soaking it in but....

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • kearly wrote:The Rams are going to get smoked by the Seahawks. Why would the Seahawks over look them when the division and a #2 are still in play?

Even if they weren't, this team didn't lose focus after beating the Bears, nor after destroying the Cards or Bills. Why would they lose focus now? Makes little sense.

Plus, you know, revenge. If I were the Rams I'd be shaking in my boots going into this game.

Hell yeah. The 3 division opponents that beat us at their house, are getting some interest in return. Bitches.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• CornerHawk wrote:
    WolfHawk wrote:Russell Wilson has an eternal chip on his shoulder. Hopefully the whole team can adopt that attitude.

I almost hope he doesn't win ROY for just this reason.

At least Richard Sherman has that covered: “Let’s face it,” Sherman told Silver, “if I had been the first pick in the first round, I’d still find something to be pissed about.”

I believe it is a trait that Pete and John covet.
    BASF
    NET Veteran

• I think I remember hearing Peyton Manning had a grudge against 31 other teams for not drafting him #1 overall...
    Founding Father of the Bevell-Be-Gone Movement

Currently riding SHOTGUN on the Russell Wilson bandwagon.

Renton Chapter Seahawkers Booster Club
    Section 316 @ CenturyLink Field

Kuendelea Mwewe - Go Hawks
    SilkMonkey
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• kearly wrote:If I were the Rams I'd be shaking in my boots going into this game.

To their credit, I think Jeff Fisher's Rams aren't shaking in their boots at the prospect of facing anybody any more.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• BlueTalon wrote:
    kearly wrote:If I were the Rams I'd be shaking in my boots going into this game.

To their credit, I think Jeff Fisher's Rams aren't shaking in their boots at the prospect of facing anybody any more.

That's right!

They are peeing thier pants instead.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• Rams are a pretty scrapy bunch and Fischer will have them playing hard. I think theyll take over as our main competition instead of the 9ers in short time. Hell the Rams have had more success against the 9ers than we have this year. Once Harbaugh loses his team and gets fired the 9ers will fall fast. I welcome the Rams, besides I dont absolutely hate their coach. I think he's pretty good. I still don't like them, but I respect them.

I hate the 9ers.
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

• Harbaugh isn't going anywhere for at least a couple years. Two consecutive years in the playoffs (and likely two consecutive division championships) does not put a coach on the hot seat.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:05 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information