Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Enjoyed the game, enjoyed soaking it in but....
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:11 pm 
NET Veteran

kearly wrote:
The Rams are going to get smoked by the Seahawks. Why would the Seahawks over look them when the division and a #2 are still in play?

Even if they weren't, this team didn't lose focus after beating the Bears, nor after destroying the Cards or Bills. Why would they lose focus now? Makes little sense.

Plus, you know, revenge. If I were the Rams I'd be shaking in my boots going into this game.

Hell yeah. The 3 division opponents that beat us at their house, are getting some interest in return. Bitches.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:30 pm 
NET Veteran

CornerHawk wrote:
WolfHawk wrote:
Russell Wilson has an eternal chip on his shoulder. Hopefully the whole team can adopt that attitude.

I almost hope he doesn't win ROY for just this reason.

At least Richard Sherman has that covered: “Let’s face it,” Sherman told Silver, “if I had been the first pick in the first round, I’d still find something to be pissed about.”

I believe it is a trait that Pete and John covet.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:45 pm 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*

I think I remember hearing Peyton Manning had a grudge against 31 other teams for not drafting him #1 overall...

Currently riding SHOTGUN on the Russell Wilson bandwagon.

Renton Chapter Seahawkers Booster Club
Section 316 @ CenturyLink Field

Kuendelea Mwewe - Go Hawks

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:16 pm 
* NET Curmudgeon *
* NET Curmudgeon *

kearly wrote:
If I were the Rams I'd be shaking in my boots going into this game.

To their credit, I think Jeff Fisher's Rams aren't shaking in their boots at the prospect of facing anybody any more.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:27 pm 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *

BlueTalon wrote:
kearly wrote:
If I were the Rams I'd be shaking in my boots going into this game.

To their credit, I think Jeff Fisher's Rams aren't shaking in their boots at the prospect of facing anybody any more.

That's right!

They are peeing thier pants instead.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:20 pm 
NET Veteran

Rams are a pretty scrapy bunch and Fischer will have them playing hard. I think theyll take over as our main competition instead of the 9ers in short time. Hell the Rams have had more success against the 9ers than we have this year. Once Harbaugh loses his team and gets fired the 9ers will fall fast. I welcome the Rams, besides I dont absolutely hate their coach. I think he's pretty good. I still don't like them, but I respect them.

I hate the 9ers.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:40 am 
* NET Curmudgeon *
* NET Curmudgeon *

Harbaugh isn't going anywhere for at least a couple years. Two consecutive years in the playoffs (and likely two consecutive division championships) does not put a coach on the hot seat.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]