Enjoyed the game, enjoyed soaking it in but....

chris98251

Reaction score
Time to put the work boots on, the season isn't over yet and we have one more game to take care of business in to end the season.

If I am the Rams I am hoping the Seahawks are thinking all the attention and headlines will win the game for them and that they pull a Niners this coming week.

The Rams are no longer finesse either, they have a AFC attitude that Fisher is instilling in them, if we don't come to the game with that same chip on our shoulder attitude in their mind they could steal one for bragging rights and to end their season on a high not taking out what everyone is calling the team to fear going into the playoffs.

We need to destroy the Rams to maintain our momentum and to ensure that we are taken seriously going into the playoffs. Lose to the Rams at home we lose everything built up over the last few weeks.

Additionally winning and on the chance that Arizona takes one from the 49ers while they are licking their wounds sets us up for division champs. Lots to still play for.

Lastly having stated all that we have done nothing that matters yet even in winning the division, it's what you do in the second season that makes legends and gains league wide respect by the rest of the NFL as well as media and the experts.

Time to go back to work guys!

WolfHawk

Reaction score
Russell Wilson has an eternal chip on his shoulder. Hopefully the whole team can adopt that attitude.

Jayburd14

Reaction score
From what I have read they were back at work on Monday at the VMAC getting ready for the Rams, when they could of had the day off.

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is going to take this team to a SB, it may not be this year, but SOON. I love the new teams philosophy "Separation by Preparation". I have heard several of them saying it the last few weeks, including Wilson. When they showed the scale of offensive performance since September during the Niner game you could definitely see the impact of their new found philosophy.

Sign37now

Reaction score
chris98251":1pztgq8a said:
Time to put the work boots on, the season isn't over yet and we have one more game to take care of business in to end the season.

If I am the Rams I am hoping the Seahawks are thinking all the attention and headlines will win the game for them and that they pull a Niners this coming week.

The Rams are no longer finesse either, they have a AFC attitude that Fisher is instilling in them, if we don't come to the game with that same chip on our shoulder attitude in their mind they could steal one for bragging rights and to end their season on a high not taking out what everyone is calling the team to fear going into the playoffs.

We need to destroy the Rams to maintain our momentum and to ensure that we are taken seriously going into the playoffs. Lose to the Rams at home we lose everything built up over the last few weeks.

Additionally winning and on the chance that Arizona takes one from the 49ers while they are licking their wounds sets us up for division champs. Lots to still play for.

Lastly having stated all that we have done nothing that matters yet even in winning the division, it's what you do in the second season that makes legends and gains league wide respect by the rest of the NFL as well as media and the experts.

Finally, a voice of reason! everyone around here is getting fitted for Superbowl rings and there is a lot of work yet to do. Let's hope the team realizes that too. I don't think PC is going to let them forget that.

I admit, I haven't been this excited about this team since that first playoff win after 20 years but let's hope these young guys stay focused. I want and hope to continue destroying every team we face but we gotta keep winning and stay focused....

I am jacked!

Killa Kam

Reaction score
We fans can do whatever the hell we want, its the players that need to stay focused. It cracks me up when some of us talk about needing to say focused or not looking ahead, like we're the ones that step onto the field.

Sign37now

Reaction score
Killa Kam":3zmq8783 said:
We fans can do whatever the hell we want, its the players that need to stay focused. It cracks me up when some of us talk about needing to say focused or not looking ahead, like we're the ones that step onto the field.

Only setting yourself up for a bigger disappointment if you are pre-fitting yourself for that SB champs hat...

Largent80

Reaction score
Pete will make sure they understand the importance of this game, especially since AZ will beat the hapless 9ers.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Sign37now":7c61ulwd said:
Killa Kam":7c61ulwd said:

Only setting yourself up for a bigger disappointment if you are pre-fitting yourself for that SB champs hat...
I don't expect us to win a superbowl this year but if somebody else does; who am I to rain on their parade. Though I do kinda agree about the letdown part this site after a loss is unbearable

Sign37now

Reaction score
Killa Kam":x8so6lww said:
Sign37now":x8so6lww said:
Killa Kam":x8so6lww said:

I don't expect us to win a superbowl this year but if somebody else does; who am I to rain on their parade. Though I do kinda agree about the letdown part this site after a loss is unbearable

I say, enjoy the ride. Our chances are as good as anybody's. We've seen a few 6th seeds win it all in the past few years. I hate week days right now!

CornerHawk

Reaction score
WolfHawk":2optethh said:
Russell Wilson has an eternal chip on his shoulder. Hopefully the whole team can adopt that attitude.

I almost hope he doesn't win ROY for just this reason.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
CornerHawk":2cz324jt said:
WolfHawk":2cz324jt said:

I almost hope he doesn't win ROY for just this reason.

I don't believe that it will matter.

Russell appears to be driven by a higher order, or calling, than the vast majority of NFL quarterbacks.

He will not be denied. Pete will not be denied. We, as their fans, will not be denied.

And lastly, why NOT this year?? The team is healthy and is on a roll. We can hang with ANY team in the NFL right now... and Russell is just a gifted leader.

The end prize, the Lombardi Trophy and everything that goes with it, is ours for the taking.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Killa Kam":lruaf191 said:

I really cant "get back to work", hit the weights or break down film or anything. I have to go to my mother in laws. I hope the Seattle Seahawks stay focused and do the work necessary to win this week against an up and comer.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Sign37now":2nhgzhv6 said:
chris98251":2nhgzhv6 said:

Finally, a voice of reason! everyone around here is getting fitted for Superbowl rings and there is a lot of work yet to do. Let's hope the team realizes that too. I don't think PC is going to let them forget that.

I admit, I haven't been this excited about this team since that first playoff win after 20 years but let's hope these young guys stay focused. I want and hope to continue destroying every team we face but we gotta keep winning and stay focused....

I am jacked!

100%

Great words of wisdom, tho I personally don't see them slipping. But here's to them destroying another opponent on Sunday, sending them whimpering home crying for their mommy.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
morgulon1":1fyxh1pn said:
Killa Kam":1fyxh1pn said:

I really cant "get back to work", hit the weights or break down film or anything. I have to go to my mother in laws. I hope the Seattle Seahawks stay focused and do the work necessary to win this week against an up and comer.

Godspeed mother in law! Godspeed!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Killa Kam":2mv9gwyl said:
I'll bet the Seahawks themselves don't have the doubts that they can't go all the way like some of us fans do, so I do expect a win this year, because I'm an eternal optimist, and because I'm astonished at how fast Wilson made the connections with his team mates in his Rookie outing.
That kind of enthusiam and preparedness for games is contageous(sp), and the more successful the results, the more they see that they have just as good a chance as any other team in the playoffs.
Will I be disapointed if they lose, hell yeah, but with what efforts these Seahawks are throwing at winning NOW, I'm not so sure that they'll be derailed so easily, so I'm thinking that they have already shown that they can beat anyone..so... I'M IN :th2thumbs:

Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL :thirishdrinkers:

morgulon1

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1j0t0c3m said:
morgulon1":1j0t0c3m said:
Killa Kam":1j0t0c3m said:

Godspeed mother in law! Godspeed!

hAHAHA godspeeeeeeeed is right my friend.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":25xitqnx said:
CornerHawk":25xitqnx said:
why NOT this year?? The team is healthy and is on a roll. We can hang with ANY team in the NFL right now... and Russell is just a gifted leader.

The end prize, the Lombardi Trophy and everything that goes with it, is ours for the taking.
I'm glad we have some here that want to go with the voice of reason, cuz that has all the bases covered?, that leaves me freed up to run around with scissors in my hand. :mrgreen:
Of course we might come up short, but I ain't going to hang on that premis, because we have just as good a chance of going all the way to and winning the big one as anyone else in the playoffs do.

JonRud

Reaction score
We will beat the Rams on Sunday. This team is laser focused right now and will not lose at home.

As great as we are playing, not easy to win 3 road playoff games no matter how many teams have done it recently. Atlanta, GB & SF will all be difficult places to win.

I think the Hawks will beat Dallas or Wash in Round 1...we are superior to those teams and playing at an extremely high level.

Round 2 in Atlanta will not be as easy. The good thing is that it's in a dome where we can use our speed...but they are so overdue to win a playoff game it worries me.

And no - Brian Hoyer and Arizona are not winning in SF this week. Forget about that. There's a good chance Minny will beat GB at home and SF will jump back into the #2 seed.

kearly

Reaction score
The Rams are going to get smoked by the Seahawks. Why would the Seahawks over look them when the division and a #2 are still in play?

Even if they weren't, this team didn't lose focus after beating the Bears, nor after destroying the Cards or Bills. Why would they lose focus now? Makes little sense.

Plus, you know, revenge. If I were the Rams I'd be shaking in my boots going into this game.