Doug Baldwin Seahawk's Ambassador

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Doug Baldwin Seahawk's Ambassador
Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:58 pm
  • Maybe its me, because I know there are other Hawks who talk to the media...

But he is always tweeting insightful stuff, his interviews, etc... He is constantly there in that regard.
    madbohem
    NET Rookie

Re: Doug Baldwin Seahawk's Ambassador
Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:01 pm
  • Stanford man
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:02 pm
  • madbohem wrote:Maybe its me, because I know there are other Hawks who talk to the media...

But he is always tweeting insightful stuff, his interviews, etc... He is constantly there in that regard.

They just interviewed him on NFL Network right after announcing RW as this weeks "Most Dependable Player". He's a well-spoken articulate guy.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:05 pm
  • Yeah i heard the interview... and its a big holiday today, and he took the time... but you see him mentioning who shows up in camp on twitter, things like that all the time. He might be my favorite Seahawk right now just because of how he puts his all into the 'team' like he does.
    madbohem
    NET Rookie

Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:05 pm
  • He's very well-spoken but does the guy ever smile? He always interviews like he's pissed off. I like the dude TONS and I am glad to have him but he gives off more of a chip on his shoulder attitude then I think he needs to these days. Just my take.

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:06 pm
  • madbohem wrote:Yeah i heard the interview... and its a big holiday today, and he took the time... but you see him mentioning who shows up in camp on twitter, things like that all the time. He might be my favorite Seahawk right now just because of how he puts his all into the 'team' like he does.

Seems like we have a lot of those kinds of guys on the team now. Kam also spent the whole morning retweeting his fans. I love how active this team is in engaging fans.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:25 pm
  • Aros wrote:He's very well-spoken but does the guy ever smile? He always interviews like he's pissed off. I like the dude TONS and I am glad to have him but he gives off more of a chip on his shoulder attitude then I think he needs to these days. Just my take.

I ran into him outside of Southcenter Mall in Tukwila when i was up for the Vikings game last month. Just asked him if he was playing, told him i flew up for the game and wished him luck. Very brief encounter but he was really cool.
    Do you like curry? - Gareth Keenan
    DYLcurry59
    NET Starter

Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:36 am
  • I loved seeing Dougie Fresh get those catches last game. For the rest of his career I'll remember him as the guy who gave up his two front teeth in very painful fashion to lay out for a ball. There's no substitute for that kind of effort. I hope he becomes Bobby-Engram-Plus for us - a slot guy who can throw the D a curveball with the occasional deep route.
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information