If anyone needs to eat crow...

skater18000

Reaction score
Its me...

To those of you remember when kam chancellor had a less impressive game and I made a thread about him "hold back legion of boom" He's finally coming through at a good time. But is it insanity having a little worry about him earlier this season as he wasn't like I hope he is now... Us .netr's talk about how far we can go this year, and his play dictates (partially) how we do as anyone does of course, but kam in particular needs go off again...

Yummy Crow!!!!! throw in some spikes 2, those are my favorite...

largenutz

Reaction score
This is a team here-I bet when one guy goes down,or someones havin a tough game the guys around him try n step it up-I think Im watching a real TEAM here not a bunch of guys looking out for their stats.

OP
OP
skater18000

skater18000

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3lmwx8n4 said:
Kam is mannnnnn

Forgive me? Somebody didn't watch enough film/or pay attention to him a training camp (to distracted byT.O)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtnIzyWSYO8&feature=youtube_gdata_player/[youtube]

Galen96

Reaction score
QBs do not attack his area of the field, because it is essentially putting their receivers at serious risk of injury.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Legion of Boom is legit.

Kam is a terminator, we have seen it before and he is extremely effective in all aspects of being a safety. Force Fumble, Davis incompletion for the TD saving hit, the run support... What an AMAZING piece to that masterful model. We are in good days bros... Good days.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Honestly, if I'm being outta line with this please tell me so, but they aren't the Legion of Boom without Kam to me.

Plus I have a really hard time of who I love most on the defense between Kam & Sherman, I love Sherm's attitude towards everyone outside of Seattle, dudes like the mouth piece for a pissed off 12th Man, But Kam is just so damn violent and I swear on just routine tackles, he puts a little extra on it to make the ball carrier know just what it is if Kam catches them again.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
You could see why that call was made Sunday, however wrong it was upon review. If Kam is fined b/c of that hit the league should be paid in pennies. The fanbase here should let the league know one is supposed o defend the goal line and their fine is wrong on many levels. The rest of the team should chip in and share it with him as that one hit set the tone for a physically dominating performance. Our D was special on Sunday! Kam set the tone, and served up notice our D will bring the pain.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I've been hearing from a number of pundits and ex-players who claim that hit on Davis was completely legitimate. And it was. Keep bringin' it Bam Bam!

JerHawk81

Reaction score
Agreed, and the same.

Early in his rookie year, I would call him "kam" because he "hadn't earned the capital 'K' yet!"

But, his improvement during his rookie was crazy, and his sophomore season was a legit All Pro worthy year. I'm proud of our boy!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3ttnu6hx said:
You could see why that call was made Sunday, however wrong it was upon review. If Kam is fined b/c of that hit the league should be paid in pennies. The fanbase here should let the league know one is supposed o defend the goal line and their fine is wrong on many levels. The rest of the team should chip in and share it with him as that one hit set the tone for a physically dominating performance. Our D was special on Sunday! Kam set the tone, and served up notice our D will bring the pain.
This, and I'll bet the league still fines him. National Pussy League.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
No way Kam gets fined. Ever since Tags revoked Goodell's bounty case crap, the NFL is on serious notice. Yes, they still have the "player protection" angle, but as much attention as that hit on VD got for being clean (starting with Chris Collinsworth, who repeatedly said it was clean while showing the slow-mo from dif't angles) if the league fines him, there will be too much backlash. The shield doesn't need any more heat for unnecessary meddling right now.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Way to man up. You're alright in my book, but your quote will forever be emblazoned in my signature.

On the subject of Kam, that hit totally changed the complexion of that game from a comfortable lead with the Niners driving hard up the field, to a physically dominating blowout. After that hit, multiple Niners started to get alligator arms in a big way.

Latest posts