Neat little quote from Carroll after the game

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • "Russell hasn't changed... We changed."

How cool is that?
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• That's really really cool.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• That is a fantastic quote.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• That's freaking awesome...too many teams try to mold a QB to fit their system. Sometimes you need to tweak your system to fit the QB.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• awsome and accurate.. i'm glad this staff got that right...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• -The Glove- wrote:That's freaking awesome...too many teams try to mold a QB to fit their system. Sometimes you need to tweak your system to fit the QB.

This friends is the difference between weeks 1-12 and 13-present...

The saddest thing of all is... @Arizona @ Rams @ Lions @ Dolphins... if we played today would all be at least 10 point wins... @ 49ers isn't a given right now, but I would pick us to win.

We could be undefeated... :les:
    Week 1 of the preseason vs. The Tennessee Titans, I said the Seahawks were winning the superbowl...

"Oh and by the way, Go Hawks!!!" Russel Wilson
    skater18000
    NET Starter

• yea how true, I see this team taking the NFL to new levels with plays like Kams hit, picture perfect with so much intensity and skill.. honing your craft, its done on an individual level as well as team, everyone working together on a common goal..

its apparent many teams have some catching up to do in regards to work ethics and skill building along with conditioning and focus, and its great that Wilson is surrounded by a coaching staff that can read his ability and not only roll with it but build on it..

you could almost see the trust with the players and the coaches in Russel gaining momentum game after game, a team needs a leader just like a platoon needs a captain, someone calling the shots with expedition and confidence

I suspect by sometime next year Wilson will be audiblizing more and maybe even involved with engineering game plans? and thats when the game can really get good...

shotgun, spread, read, Lynch, wait, gun, no scramble... so much flexibility and absolutely exhausting for opposing defenses, fun
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• -The Glove- wrote:That's freaking awesome...too many teams try to mold a QB to fit their system. Sometimes you need to tweak your system to fit the QB.

The funny thing is for "qb's" like Vick & Young that equals simplifying the offense.

For the Seahawks it means increased complexity :)
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:28 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information