Hawks Nest seating good bad?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Hawks Nest seating good bad?
Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:31 pm
  • I've been to a bunch of games, but never sat in the hawks nest. I don't think there's a bad seat in the house. I'm just wondering what others have experienced especially in section 147 and 149. Was hoping to grab a ticket to the rams game and take the train down. It's either spend a little more a be in the hawks nest. Or I was thinking, save some money and sit in the 300 and try to get close to middle field. what say you. Any help would be appreciated.
    SeahawkGeoff
    NET Practice Squad

Re: Hawks Nest seating good bad?
Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:39 pm
  • 300 midfield is the best for "seeing" but really all seats are good.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Re: Hawks Nest seating good bad?
Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:42 pm
  • I sit in 148 lower and absolutely love it. The Hawks Nest has the benefit of a slightly higher angle to the field - but more exposure to the elements. As ZD says, not too many bad seats in the house. Before purchasing, my advise is to "zoom in" on the section view on Stubhub so you can see exactly where your row/seat are. I think they have the only ticket map that shows the details of the rows and you find out exactly what you're buying. Nothing more frustrating than buying Row E and finding out it's 45 rows up.
    nsport
    * NET Sports Handicapper *

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:19 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information