Congrats this season from Bronco Country!

Bronco

Reaction score
You guys have been killin' it the past 3 games!

I'm a diehard Bronco fan and I've always rooted for the Seahawks in the NFC when I can't watch my Broncos.

RW is a complete steal and fits you guys perfectly. I'm glad he's having OROY potential and proving himself these past few games that people will remember most. Screw Luck and RGIII.

Hopefully we'll meet in New Orleans in February. Also hopefully that Adrian Peterson doesn't steal Peyton "freakin" Manning's rightful trophy of MVP and Comeback Player of the Year.

Again, congrats from me personally, and I'm sure most of Bronco Country.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I love what we're doing but 10 in a row? That's manly.

We'll see y'all in the Super Bowl.

Twisted

Reaction score
Bronco":1eye95a7 said:
RW is a complete steal and fits you guys perfectly. .

talk about a steal, Tebow? Manning?

I look forward to the Hawks playing the Broncs in the Superbowl, manning will spank the good "sherriff brady" in the AFC title game, gonna be a hoot!!!

BUT, if the Hawks can't make it for whatever reason what I would really like to see is the NYG vs the Denver Broncos!!!

I'm a closet bronco fan from way back to the AFC west days, my sister took me to a hawks game at the kingdome back in the 80s and I was so close so I started shouting obscenities at Elway, I was drunk as a pig, he threw an incomplete, people were lookin at me... :shock:

thats back when they did the wave, meh, that was goofy so I proceeded to blow out my vocal chords with obscenities, that was the building year for the 12th man and the rest is history! Hawks won that game, but my sister and hubby were so ashamed of my behavior they never took me to another game.. lol :shock:

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Peyton probably does deserve comeback player of the year and MVP, but what AP's been doing is otherwordly. What a beast.

If he doesn't break the rushing record though, Peyton will probably get it.

madbohem

Reaction score
Broncos Seahawks... would love that ... good old fashion AFC West Rivalry, man i hated Elway (but was happy he got his rings too, because he was so good and worth hating)

Manning MVP, sure... Wilson Super Bowl MVP > OROY

Twisted

Reaction score
hawksfan515":1r5ydiqf said:
Peyton probably does deserve comeback player of the year and MVP, but what AP's been doing is otherwordly. What a beast.

I'm not so sure about Manning for a couple reasons, one the Broncos made the playoffs the year before so simply pumping out a better record isn't anything special..

second, manning never really had any bad play prior to his hiatus so he didn't really make a comeback, a comeback is when you get pounded for a season or two, get injured, benched or whatever then come back screamin for vengeance winning a title, pretty much what Jimmy Plunkett did, hit rock bottom then bounced back..

to me thats what a come back is, rock bottom then making it big.. Manning just returned after healing from an injury and began where he left off..

players coming back off injuries really isn't a comeback unless the injury was extremely doubtful or somehow debilitating, both players healed 100% so?

but I know how the league is they want big name players involved with every move in the NFL.. so it will prolly be whichever player goes the deepest in the playoffs?

who knows though all that stuff is popularity among coaches and owners and we already know there are a lot of goofy coaches and owners out there... Jerry Jones, lol

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Twisted":2kb54mke said:
hawksfan515":2kb54mke said:

I'm not so sure about Manning for a couple reasons, one the Broncos made the playoffs the year before so simply pumping out a better record isn't anything special..

second, manning never really had any bad play prior to his hiatus so he didn't really make a comeback, a comeback is when you get pounded for a season or two, get injured, benched or whatever then come back screamin for vengeance winning a title, pretty much what Jimmy Plunkett did, hit rock bottom then bounced back..

to me thats what a come back is, rock bottom then making it big.. Manning just returned after healing from an injury and began where he left off..

players coming back off injuries really isn't a comeback unless the injury was extremely doubtful or somehow debilitating, both players healed 100% so?

but I know how the league is they want big name players involved with every move in the NFL.. so it will prolly be whichever player goes the deepest in the playoffs?

who knows though all that stuff is popularity among coaches and owners and we already know there are a lot of goofy coaches and owners out there... Jerry Jones, lol

Didn't Manning have a career threatening injury? Not just some ACL which takes a season out. His injury destroys a career. He had a damaged nerve in his neck that required multiple surgeries. AP had a tendon in his leg that tore and they replaced it with a tendon up in his upper leg. Peyton's injury, people were wondering if he could ever play again. With AP, they just thought it would take him more time.

The injury WAS extremely doubtful and debilitating. I think AP is having a better season as related to his position group, but Manning came back from a much more severe injury and is playing well, make no mistake.

Twisted

Reaction score
madbohem":1913g7ja said:
Broncos Seahawks... would love that ... good old fashion AFC West Rivalry, man i hated Elway (but was happy he got his rings too, because he was so good and worth hating)

Manning MVP, sure... Wilson Super Bowl MVP > OROY

I loved Elway, he rocked and just had that determination, tough as nails too, nice to see him still active and making things happen in Denver, what a rivalry, people thought it was the Raiders but I think the Broncos were even more so, people got up for those games! Raider Haders and Bronco Busters!!! the days man, the days..

plus Elway was never an attention whore like Marino and Namath, he was a real Bronco! the real deal, and with that horrible o-line for all those years, omg

chawx

Reaction score
Steelers and Broncos are my most hated teams (Broncos from 1980-2005, Steelers from 2005-now) So, beating up either one of those teams in the Super Bowl would be perfect to me.

mikeak

Reaction score
Why does Manning deserve the MVP? Denver went to the playoffs last year an win one game with Tebow!!!! If that doesn't scream one of the eat all around teams in the league I don't know what does. Rodgers is carrying GB in his shoulders, skins was crappy last year and are now winning etc

Manning is hands down comeback player of the year. Not sure I see the MVP thing though

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Nice post; but I'm not really pleased with Peyton going to the Broncos. ;) I love Peyton Manning, though...I've said this for years, but if he had been drafted by NE instead of Indianapolis, he'd have about 9 rings right now.

I'd love a Seahawks-Broncos match-up in the Super Bowl, though I think you'd be the toughest AFC opponent for us; so in that regard, I don't want you to get there.

Peterson deserves MVP as it stands right now, though. Sorry. We all dislike or hate the Vikings around here, too; so it's not some misguided bias, in case you were curious. (If you want to know why, look up the Steve Hutchinson poison pill contract thing.)

Twisted

Reaction score
hawksfan515":1t2sdybw said:
Twisted":1t2sdybw said:
hawksfan515":1t2sdybw said:

Didn't Manning have a career threatening injury?

thats what they like to tell us exactly for reasons we are discussing but given mannings age and the type of injury theres no way he would return to the game is there was even a doubt he was risking any sort of paralysis or something of that nature, pretty sure it was a straight forward pinched nerve that came back 100% asap..

even if it was he's not playing injured or doing anything more than expected, its just business as usual for him, OTHER than the fact he was able to rally that team to ANOTHER level so considering that yea maybe he should qualify with leadership comeback?

dunno, not really anything I ever look at or follow in the sport, just another form of gossip for the media to toss around, its pretty much like Pete said, "it deosnt matter what you guys say, its what we do that counts"

comeback award is like the heisman, you still have to perform if you want to win a superbowl...

hawker84

Reaction score
wow we got eyeballs on us all over the place.. little ole pacific northwest getting some respect from around the league.. what a great year.

good luck in your playoff run, IMO broncos are the best team in the AFC right now, Manning and a killer D , NE only has Brady... Texans are pretenders i think. we'll see...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hawker84":1wi8cppc said:
...........IMO broncos are the best team in the AFC right now, Manning and a killer D , NE only has Brady... Texans are pretenders i think. we'll see...
This sums up my feelings on your Conference too. I think your team has the inside track. I am NOT a fan of your team and never will be, but I am a fan of your fanbase. I think you guys are very passionate and very knowledgable like our team's fans and like us live in a very beautiful part of the world (I motorcycled in your state last summer, my first visit there). Hope we see you in the SB. BTW, a Hawks/Broncos SB should've happened in '05 if Plummer could've avoided choking in the AFCCG that year vs. Pissburgh.

OP
OP
B

Bronco

Reaction score
Twisted":3m9iw415 said:
hawksfan515":3m9iw415 said:

Okay, not trying to be biased here but I am a little bit and here's why.

Last year with Tebow was a total fluke. I'll be the first to admit, we got lucky, A LOT. We shouldn't have made the playoffs or had the record we did but we did somehow. It was something close to a miracle.

Peyton Manning had 4 neck surgeries. FOUR. The guy was close to ending his career, he lost some nerves, and sat out a whole year. Got released from his team he had been with for 14 years. Got picked up by a totally new team, new coaches, new teammates, fanbase, everything.

NOBODY expected him to have the comeback he's had. He's surpassing Everybody in QBR, he's top 3 in yards and TD's, and he's just a straight up baller. He's is having one of the best years of his career with a new team. Might I add he's 36 years old?

Peterson is really good, yes. Straight up amazing. But! I personally just think Manning has overcome more, and thrived to perfection in his whole ordeal.

madbohem

Reaction score
I just realized that a Seahawk Bronco match up would be the 420 Bowl

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Hey, Bronco, my sister has access to some sweet suite level seats in Invesco. I have seen the Seahawks play there twice and may come to Denver for a playoff game this year. Good Luck, regardless.

olyfan63

Reaction score
madbohem":37ajhyag said:
I just realized that a Seahawk Bronco match up would be the 420 Bowl

Yeah!! Why talk about something like a lame "Subway Series" when you can have a "420 Bowl" !!
Seahawks vs. Broncos in the Super Bowl, book it!! 420 Bowl, baby!!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
There's not an AFC team I'd rather the Seahawks play in the Super Bowl than Denver, and I mean that as a compliment.