Doug Baldwin

Uncle Si

Reaction score
What a night... 4 catches (three sensational) for 53 yards and 2 TDs. Statistically not Calvin Johnson but made great catches that kept the momentum rolling. Great to see another option step forward on a night when Rice was hurting (how about his 1st down catch too!)

Good to see Baldwin step up on a big night for the team. Lots of guys did it, thought he deserved some appreciation

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Great night for Mr. Fresh. I have a feeling he enjoyed sticking it to his old coach even more than we enjoyed watching it. Super clutch last night. Bravo sir.

Twisted

Reaction score
hard to believe he caught that bullet that bounced off his chest, that really had to take the air out of SFs defenders, geez

rastahawk

Reaction score
That endzone catch was a gem. Not only did he get Blake Griffin like air, he also managed to drag his feet inbounds.

Twisted

Reaction score
quite honestly I am surprised the media dolts haven't scolded him for actually catching that pass? hmmboo, "coach, they're trying to rub it in and run up the score"

Vernon Crying large

SeahawkGeoff

Reaction score
Baldwin was huge, that first catch was everything that makes me love this guy. The ability to catch a ball while being tightly covered, hand eye coordination and body control. The TD pass and Catch was on another level.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That's the Baldwin we were all waiting to see this year before injury hampered much of the season. When healthy, he's a beast and last night's performance proved it.

garydrake425

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":5slc4tz6 said:
Twisted":5slc4tz6 said:

This is phenomenal.

Sniff sniff "coach, Kam hit me really hard and it hurts my boo boo." sniff sniff

Updated. So i forgot to comment on the OP after seeing the VD picture.

So glad to see DBFresh start coming around. It has to feel good for him and Sherm to get a win like that on there old college coach that past on them in the draft. As for Tate being upset about lack of face time, I think he's happy we are winning and he'll have his chances in the Playoffs.

hawker84

Reaction score
it's good to see some chemistry developing between russ and him... our 3rd down machine could be back on the scene .. i've noticed that Tate has been almost invisible last two games? probably nothing, but i hope he's not getting butt hurt about not being a big part of the offense lately.

sutz

Reaction score
Harbaugh's team was outscored by his former players.

Largent80

Reaction score
I re-watched the game last night and he was not only making amazing catches but blocking all over the place with ferocity.