LMAO

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
LMAO
Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: LMAO
Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:46 pm
  • Lets take Irvine out of retirement and sign him as #12 and make a playoff run.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:58 pm
  • SMH at Deion Sanders. Love the 'Russell, last name Wilson' props he's been giving, but what's with the 'sufficient football' and 'making the safe throw' comments. Me thinks the watering down is scripted to keep RGIII firmly in the forefront of the ROY discussion. This crap gets mentally exhausting at times. I can sympathize with Gruden.
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:59 pm
  • meh, they forgot the balloons and rubber nose...
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:06 pm
  • HawKnPeppa wrote:This crap gets mentally exhausting at times. I can sympathize with Gruden.

then its at that point where you forget about rookie of the year and all the hype and focus on dragging teams out to the woodshed and beating the living %$# out of them

why not just forget about it and let it go? its not worth the headaches and means absolutely nothing anyways, RG has already proved that in order for him to perform he MUST put himself in harms way, what type of QB do you think NFL teams prefer?

Superbowl winners aren't determined with a popularity contest, and just like the HOF thats all the ROTY trophy is..
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:56 pm
  • Remember, ESPN is a business. They are out to make money. They have to cater to areas with the most people, so they can increase viewership and make $$$. That's what these guys are doing on TV. They have been pushing the NFC East all season long. That's their most lucrative division in terms of population and market. Texas, NY, DC(VA) and PA markets. I have no doubt in my mind, the ROTY will come from that division. But, no matter which NFC East team plays the Seahawks in the playoffs ... I'm convinced, the Seahawks will destroy them at their own place.
    Joe
    joeseahawks
    *The Prophet*

Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:24 pm
  • Seeing him in OUR jersey......... Made me throw up in my mouth.
    bingotown
    NET Rookie

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:16 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information